One thing I want to see tonight | The Boneyard

One thing I want to see tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Okay so being able to guard your guy half court from the hash in is what make you as a one-on-one defender I get that. But what also makes you the best defender you can be is brains, and knowing your opponent. Isaiah Taylor is a 30% 3point shooter who uses his ability to fly by people and make things happen. He is also a 44% shooter overall so reality tells me he's not really efficient despite how talented he is. So in this case I would prefer our defenders to allow him good space so they can cut off his line to the lane, sluff off this guy give him the shot from deep and make him beat us there. Don't allow this dragon to use the fire he desires to beat us with, make him brick it up a little. It really doesn't make you a man to defend the guy from the half court or hash when you know he's faster than you, instead let's give him his space tonight and not go out there to guard him. If he's blowing by people then we have to help and then guys like Felix are open because their man left him. Stay AWAY.

So that, and a W is all I want for tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky
Top Bottom