One thing I have noticed: | The Boneyard

One thing I have noticed:

Reaction Score
I’ve pointed this out in a couple threads in the past, and other posters may have done the same, but one of the most frustrating things with this team, at least for me, is our inability to keep momentum. We hit a couple shots in a row, tie it up or go up by a basket or two, and when we have all the momentum and need a stop, we NEVER get it.

I have no idea if this stat is right, but I feel like we haven’t gone on a 10-0 run or more this season, at the very least while playing somewhat good competition.

Obviously we have an incredible amount of problems, but the inability to sustain momentum or get stops when we need is one of the most annoying for me.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I’ve pointed this out in a couple threads in the past, and other posters may have done the same, but one of the most frustrating things with this team, at least for me, is our inability to keep momentum. We hit a couple shots in a row, tie it up or go up by a basket or two, and when we have all the momentum and need a stop, we NEVER get it.

I have no idea if this stat is right, but I feel like we haven’t gone on a 10-0 run or more this season, at the very least while playing somewhat good competition.

Obviously we have an incredible amount of problems, but the inability to sustain momentum or get stops when we need is one of the most annoying for me.
This is spot on. Especially apparent in the two games which a team with a little moxie wins.

Reaction Score
The lack of long runs is a symptom of being unable to score. How do you get a 10-0 run if it takes 8 minutes to score 10 points?

Reaction Score

We did against Wichita State

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
We went on a 16-0 run in crunch time – all of which came via Jalen – against Stony Brook (who are very not good), and that's about all I can think of.

This team's only chance, even against crap competition, is to have Jalen go into god mode. Anything short of that and it's an L.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom