OT: - One small state, one week, two championships | The Boneyard

OT: One small state, one week, two championships

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
I can honestly say that this was the first Hockey game I have intently watched since the Hartford Whalers left the state. I was not disappointed, I was engaged like I used to be throughout the game. What a comeback, what an ending, the Bobcats were the better team. Congratulations to them for a great win.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I can honestly say that this was the first Hockey game I have intently watched since the Hartford Whalers left the state. I was not disappointed, I was engaged like I used to be throughout the game. What a comeback, what an ending, the Bobcats were the better team. Congratulations to them for a great win.
UConn hockey is a good watch. You should give it a try next season.

Reaction Score
That was a great game last night. I was up late flipping channels between the Bruins and the Quinnipiac/Minn game. I like the underdogs. After Minnesota beat Boston University 8-2 Thursday night I was all in for Quinnipiac.

Coach Pecknold has paid his dues over 30 years, transforming them from D3 to D 1 and then winning the whole thing. He was speechless after the game during the interview. His wife was also having a hard time in the stands.

Reaction Score
Congrats to Q-Pac for doing the ECAC proud. What most people don't recognize is that they had a lot of 5th year players on their roster, kids who stayed the course in a very successful program. There are few if any NHL draft picks on their roster, unlike every other team in the Frozen Four which for me makes it refreshing that the underdogs kicked butt. All that being said I can't wait for the Cornell matchups with the defending champs next year :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom