One Simple Request For Today's Game | The Boneyard

One Simple Request For Today's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn - first possession. Let's show BALL SECURITY. No fumbles or interceptions. As crazy as it sounds, I think that if we can do this we will beat Temple today.

Reaction Score
When it happened against Boise I thought it was impossible to do it 3 straight games. Then it happened in Tampa. Now I'm almost expecting it. I just hope it's deep into Temple territory. Sad I'd consider a red zone TO a moral victory.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
My request would be to be in your seat before kickoff - which request is more doable??

Reaction Score
I think today's game will give us an accurate representation of this team. BYU and Boise State we're just better football teams than us. The Stony Brook game was played an intense heat and we didn't appear to be very inspired to play that game, while the USF game was played in herendous weather conditions and was pretty much a throwaway game. So, I think today with a good opponent, great weather conditions, and a fantastic field surface, we should see how far this team needs to go.

Bill Sussman

My Name isn't really Bill
Reaction Score
Blue Loyalist said:
UConn - first possession. Let's show BALL SECURITY. No fumbles or interceptions. As crazy as it sounds, I think that if we can do this we will beat Temple today.

Well we just made Gameday as a trivia question related to this.....

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
1st play will be an Arkeel Newsome run between the tackles. Because its worked before. Or a Whitmer sack. That is dependable.

Reaction Score
You know what would be nice for the first play of the game.... a nice short, quick pass to a tight end,,, Bloom comes to mind. Just to try something different than the predictable run up the gut on the very first offensive play of day..... again. Followed up by a sweep or an option. Just something, anything not expected please.

Reaction Score

Let's try to win rather than evaluate the team. Let's see Diaco evaluate himself by making every move he can to get a "w."

Reaction Score
You ask too much....

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
When it happened against Boise I thought it was impossible to do it 3 straight games. Then it happened in Tampa. Now I'm almost expecting it. I just hope it's deep into Temple territory. Sad I'd consider a red zone TO a moral victory.
Well you were partially correct. They just returned it the remaining 95 yards.

Reaction Score
Well you were partially correct. They just returned it the remaining 95 yards.

93 yards. Get it right. 93 yards. And Whitmer shouldn't get dinner tonight. He threw a roll of toilet paper at the WR. WTF was that pass?

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
93 yards. Get it right. 93 yards. And Whitmer shouldn't get dinner tonight. He threw a roll of toilet paper at the WR. WTF was that pass?
Haha at this point does the yard total really matter?

Reaction Score
Haha at this point does the yard total really matter?
2yards. 2 total yards. Of course I am just being a jack a s s with no other positives to point to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom