One positive from today's loss to WMU | The Boneyard

One positive from today's loss to WMU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Our offense showed up.... in all facets... unfortunately our D was nowhere to be found when we needed it...

Reaction Score
McEntee still has accuracy issues, but far better performance than the previous games.

Reaction Score
There is no doubt there has been progress. But if you want to be a successful football team, your qb needs to complete 60 % of his passes. But like I said, no doubt McEntee is showing improvement every game. That is honestly all you can ask from a new starter at this point.

Reaction Score
progress .....we went backwards on special team and defense

Reaction Score
yeah thats the one positive i can find more negatives then positives the defense, special teams oh yeah and we lost now we face a pissed off WVU team on the road with revenge on their minds

Reaction Score
I don't think they will be running much, even though that kid ran for 291 yards today. After watching WMU carve us up on the short stuff (and long stuff), Holgerson has to be salivating. Geno Smith could put up 500 yards.

Reaction Score
My Kelleys were cooked to perfection. That's the one positive.

Reaction Score
Lots of positives for me.

I got home quickly despite staying until the clock read 0:00.
They recognized the military, giving me a guaranteed chance to stand and cheer.
DeLeone finally shrunk the field on some plays for McEntee, making the game a little simpler (Jason Campbell style).
DJ Joey lost his sidekick.

Reaction Score
Lots of positives for me.

I got home quickly despite staying until the clock read 0:00.
They recognized the military, giving me a guaranteed chance to stand and cheer.
DeLeone finally shrunk the field on some plays for McEntee, making the game a little simpler (Jason Campbell style).
DJ Joey lost his sidekick.
All great points. All we need now is to lose DJ Joey.

DieHardHusky

The Blue Guy
Reaction Score
I do not like running the ball on 3rd and 18. That is all.
And please get rid of the "DJ"

Reaction Score
i liked the playcalling on offense in the second half. McEntee did a good job of moving the chains. although we lost i feel a lot better about the team after the game than i did at half time.

Reaction Score
All great points. All we need now is to lose DJ Joey.

I think UConn need to send DJ Joey to a few tradition rich college stadiums to learn his "trade" - his timing is worse than our secondary's.Tries to pump up crowd w/ Sandstorm and only gets in 15 seconds max before he has to cut it for start of play.

Reaction Score
I think UConn need to send DJ Joey to a few tradition rich college stadiums to learn his "trade" - his timing is worse than our secondary's.Tries to pump up crowd w/ Sandstorm and only gets in 15 seconds max before he has to cut it for start of play.
The Sandstorm part while our offense was on the field with the gameclock running was just FAIL.

Reaction Score
Still no PC Richard whistle that I know of, always makes me feel good :)

I guess my 4 game winning streak didn't save us today :(

McEntee is a nice positive because his comfort level looks like it's increasing each game, we need to practice on the running game some more and we need some defensive drills.

Catching too.

Reaction Score
This DJ thing is just not working.Your right.Sandstorm should have been played for the entire tv timeout after Uconn scored to go ahead in the 4'th quarter.That place would have been crankin and maybe have helped the defense after they kicked off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom