One More | The Boneyard

One More

Who would it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If you could only have one more kid from this class who would it be and why? Would it be someone I listed or someone else?

H

Husk-E

I wish I could pick more than one. It would be nice if we could get Hamilton, XRM, and Agau, but that's very unlikely.

Reaction Score
I wish I could pick more than one. It would be nice if we could get Hamilton, XRM, and Agau, but that's very unlikely.
There is like a zero percent chance of that. We aren't actively recruiting Agau now and Hamilton and Rathan-Mayes play the same position.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
I would pick Woodson purely out of need for a big defensive presence who could bang down low.

-However, for my money there's few better than Isaac Hamilton, I actually see him as a scoring point, he's got crazy handle and can take over whenever he pleases. A future backcourt of Hamilton and Calhoun would ensure the longevity of this program, it'd be lights out for the rest of the BE and a easy transition for our next HC. (the possibility of one&done can change my opinion altogether though)

-XRM is right there too, he kind of reminds me off Lamb in just how smooth and effortless he makes the game seem. Hope he doesn't have JL's leadership abilities though.

-Kendall Smith is the best pure point IMO from which were targeting.

-Kuran, if he wants to, can be the best player on the court everyday, remember he was top 3 in this class at one point. But the lack of consistency makes me have flashbacks of Drummond

-Not high on Reggie Cameron, the kids got a stroke and although it's a quick release it is a very low one that's being begged to get rejectcted at the next level even with his 6-8 frame.

-I'm still confused as to why we've backed off Agau, the kids an enforcer down low (eventhough it's primarily against pasty white kids from Neb)....anyone know more about our recent hiatus from contacting Agau?

Reaction Score
I would pick Woodson purely out of need for a big defensive presence who could bang down low.

-However, for my money there's few better than Isaac Hamilton, I actually see him as a scoring point, he's got crazy handle and can take over whenever he pleases. A future backcourt of Hamilton and Calhoun would ensure the longevity of this program, it'd be lights out for the rest of the BE and a easy transition for our next HC. (the possibility of one&done can change my opinion altogether though)

-XRM is right there too, he kind of reminds me off Lamb in just how smooth and effortless he makes the game seem. Hope he doesn't have JL's leadership abilities though.

-Kuran, if he wants to, can be the best player on the court everyday, remember he was top 3 in this class at one point. But the lack of consistency makes me have flashbacks of Drummond

-Not high on Reggie Cameron, the kids got a stroke and although it's a quick release it is a very low one that's being begged to get rejectcted at the next level even with his 6-8 frame.

-I'm still confused as to why we've backed off Agau, the kids an enforcer down low (eventhough it's primarily against pasty white kids from Neb)....anyone know more about our recent hiatus from contacting Agau?

XRM. Superstar.

caw

Reaction Score

XRM reminds me more of doron lamb than Jeremy. Not a bad thing at all.

I've heard great things about Hamilton but have not seen him in person. The one and done potential doesn't bother me a ton with Daniel Hamilton wanting to go to the same school as his brother.

I've heard agau is behind facey and Woodson on the want list.

Is UConn still after smith? He hasn't been offered as far as I know. I think Clark, Matthews and Samuels are all ahead of him right now. Clark may be as pure a point as smith. Clark reminds me a bit of Ricky.

Reaction Score
I'd go as far as to say that I would take Kendall Smith over Wes Clark & Terrence Samuels. That's just me ...

Reaction Score
I'd go as far as to say that I would take Kendall Smith over Wes Clark & Terrence Samuels. That's just me ...
I would definitely put Wes Clark over those two by a nice margin.

Reaction Score
We might need both depending on the seasons our PGs will have. Think the staff will give Brendan Allen a Scholarship for the season if they all aren't filled ? Which they prob won't be ...

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
XRM reminds me more of doron lamb than Jeremy. Not a bad thing at all.

I've heard great things about Hamilton but have not seen him in person. The one and done potential doesn't bother me a ton with Daniel Hamilton wanting to go to the same school as his brother.

I've heard agau is behind facey and Woodson on the want list.

Is UConn still after smith? He hasn't been offered as far as I know. I think Clark, Matthews and Samuels are all ahead of him right now. Clark may be as pure a point as smith. Clark reminds me a bit of Ricky.

Appreciate the info, if Agau was rated behind Facey, than that gives me hope for this kid (Facey).

I think you basically have it right with Smith, if we were to offer- word is he'd bite in a minute, but I think he's our back up plan in case the dominoes don't fall the way we want them to.
But I tend to agree with aboogieee- just from the limited footage I've seen on all, I'd much prefer Kendall Smith to E.C., Clark, and Samuels.....but what do I know.

.....I watched Clark a lil more, he does a some Ricky in him.

Reaction Score
^ what he said. BUT I forgot to mention that I would be totally fine w/ any of the above espec. w/ Ollie on the staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom