One last thing about Cincy this season . . . . . . | The Boneyard

One last thing about Cincy this season . . . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I can't speak for Husky Nation but I have no problem considering them a rival of ours. For me this game and season was confirmation. It ain't by default either, I'm basing it on history of competitive, and tight games, culminating with today's epic battle.

I sense our teams also hate losing to Cincy more than any other team nowadays. 4 OTs certainly prove that. I now look forward to circling their games on our calendar going foward.

Reaction Score
When we were in the BE Cincy was another lesser game on our schedule compared to bigger names, except one thing happened. They started playing us tough and beating us time to time. So they are a tough program and indeed a rival. I hope both of our programs go together to a P5 conference.

Reaction Score
When we were in the BE Cincy was another lesser game on our schedule compared to bigger names, except one thing happened. They started playing us tough and beating us time to time. So they are a tough program and indeed a rival. I hope both of our programs go together to a P5 conference.
Yup. Best-case for us is still B1G, but I'd be absolutely thrilled if the ACC or Big 12 invited us and Cincy.

Reaction Score
Maybe I am getting old. Maybe cr has sucked the life out of me. Maybe both. Is Cincy our rival? Sure. But I don't hate them the way I do other "rivals". I actually wish them well. Fwiw, I still get great joy in Syracuse losing.

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
Cincy games are always a battle. Cincy fans really must hate Jalen Adams' guts. He has destroyed them all year and added that improbable shot to boot. We just have their number when it comes to those elimination games.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I believe we're 4-0 against them in elimination tournament games.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Just for Mick.

46099717.jpg

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Don't be so quick to be done with them this season. I could easily see the prigs on the selection committee pitting us against each other again.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Cincy games are always a battle. Cincy fans really must hate Jalen Adams' guts. He has destroyed them all year and added that improbable shot to boot. We just have their number when it comes to those elimination games.
Adam's has scored 22% of his points this season against Cincinnati and has made 4 of his 9 three pointers against us. So yeah, not exactly a huge fan.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I actually don't care much about Cincinnati.

They're the most familiar program in the American, but this isn't a rivalry.

Reaction Score
I would consider it a rivalry. Every game against them is always close and seems to have major implications. Games against our old BE rivals only carry weight in regards to strength of schedule unless it's in the Dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom