One last gift from Ollie | The Boneyard

One last gift from Ollie

Reaction Score
Ayala would've been a Husky if KO had recruited him even slightly. Couldn't be bothered.

Oh well. Proud of these kids and happy we're a tournament team again. Got a top 10 class coming in next year, we'll put a lottery pick into the League, and the program's officially headed in the right direction.

That's what I'm going to think about. Not this game, and certainly not free throw shooting.

Reaction Score
Enough to what? Win our fifth? In that case, you’re correct, it won’t be enough.

But it’s enough to get us back to the tournament and maybe to the second weekend. And then we’ll bring in another top 10 class. And then we’ll be cooking.
idk man. I'm hopeful but we really need some more impact players and people who can hit the three. I feel like we're 10 years behind on offense.

Reaction Score
We desperately need Shooters and creators.

agree our offense looks a decade behind times. All these good teams have 4-5 guys that can put on floor and shoot, we have one guy that can create a shot with consistency.

hit grad transfer market hard or were scoring 50-60 pts a game next year!

Reaction Score
Enough to what? Win our fifth? In that case, you’re correct, it won’t be enough.

But it’s enough to get us back to the tournament and maybe to the second weekend. And then we’ll bring in another top 10 class. And then we’ll be cooking.
Did you see us without Bouk this year? .500 team.
Adama will get better, and Andre will too, but not enough offensively to really make a huge difference. Andre is so limited offensively it’s hard to see him truly making a difference.
Cole is what he is, an undersized point guard that can’t finish at the rim and doesn’t pass the ball well. Jalen maybe takes a small step. Does Akok get back to form?
A lot of question marks.

Reaction Score
Wow. Our expectations have sure fallen since 2014. Now we're happy just making the tournament. Feels like 1990, not 2021. I'm not one who considers making the tournament as a sign of building. We are very likely to miss the tournament next year given roster losses.

Reaction Score
I hope you’re right, but it kind of feels like fools gold. We didn’t beat a single good team all year, and feasted on a weak Big East.
Yes talent coming in but it doesn’t feel like enough.

Usually you suck for a year, then
You lose a lot really close games, then
You start winning a lot of really close games, then
You start dominating.

gonna take a little time to learn how to win in big & important games. Can’t expect much with ZERO tourney experience from any of our players. Need the staff to focus on offensive sets and to bring in shooters. Bullish on the future, but gd we need some offensive creators with confidence.

Reaction Score
Wow. Our expectations have sure fallen since 2014. Now we're happy just making the tournament. Feels like 1990, not 2021. I'm not one who considers making the tournament as a sign of building. We are very likely to miss the tournament next year given roster losses.
The entire basketball program imploded post-14 NC...if you were thinking the expectations should have been more NCs the last few years you're delusional. This isn't a year to brag about, but we're heading in the right direction, just clearly still a few years away from really making noise again

Reaction Score
The entire basketball program imploded post-14 NC...if you were thinking the expectations should have been more NCs the last few years you're delusional. This isn't a year to brag about, but we're heading in the right direction, just clearly still a few years away from really making noise again
As long as the recruits are aggressive scorers with baller instincts. Tired of one-dimensional role players year after year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom