One Is The Loneliest Number | The Boneyard

One Is The Loneliest Number

Reaction Score
In the immortal words of Raffi: "Number one is straight but fun"

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
UConn now stands alone. :cool:

My prediction at the beginning of the year is looking better and better. I said that NO TEAM will go undefeated this year. And then there was one. I hope UConn throws that prediction back in my face and laughs. :p Keep it going ladies. I want the streak to stop ........................(temporarily) at season's end, to resume in November.

Go Huskies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Okay, BY senior squad, without looking, who sang One is the Loneliest Number?

I would have gotten it wrong.

Reaction Score
In the immortal words of Raffi: "Number one is straight but fun"

My daughter couldn't get enough of Raffi. Her son, my grandson, not so much. Raffi's music is too low tech for him. I'm sure I could hum a few bars from all of his early songs as well. :p

Reaction Score
You are all wrong "One" was first written and recorded by one of my personel favorite singers and song writer Harry Neilson.

Reaction Score
Okay, BY senior squad, without looking, who sang One is the Loneliest Number?

I would have gotten it wrong.
Harry Neilson
You can look it up but I have his anthology and he wrote and sang it first.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Isn't One is the Loneliest... featured in the amazing movie Magnolia?

As far as perfect seasons go, as well as the vaunted winning streak, I never drreamed the Maya Moore streak could be exceeded ever. The streak that matters most is six- in the NCAA tournament. Prior to the hypothetical tourney streak, UConn will have accomplished what I never thought was possible. Arguably, the Huskies already have. South Carolina is a giant test first.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
You are all wrong "One" was first written and recorded by one of my personel favorite singers and song writer Harry Neilson.
Well they are not wrong, 3 Dog Night did sing it. In fact they are the ones who made it famous.

And by the way your personal favorite singer and songwriter's name is Nilsson. You might want to take a look at the Anthology again.

Reaction Score
Java,You have grandchildren?You look so young.

Well that likely is attributable to our diet. In our caveplexs we don't have a lot of the edibles that many of the rest of you have, based on what I have seen on-line. For example, we don't have Seven Eleven's, McDonald's, Dunkin Donuts, Baskin Robbins, or even Big Y's. Looking (on-line of course) at their selection of available offerings, I'm appalled at the eating habits to which "you people" have
adopted. :D :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
I think UConn and Gonzaga(men) should settle this stuff right now as to who is #1

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom