One good game tonight Dec 9 ESPN+ | The Boneyard

One good game tonight Dec 9 ESPN+

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I am helping my fine colleague @Plebe who inadvertently overlooked Florida Gulf Coast playing on ESPN+ tonight at 7 PM. This is a very good team who, I want to see play as I suspect they belong in the top 25 Ranking. So for those of us who had to pay up the 4.99 per month to see UConn due to the %@#$&##@ AAC leadership, added bonus is you can watch this team!

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I am helping my fine colleague @Plebe who inadvertently overlooked Florida Gulf Coast playing on ESPN+ tonight at 7 PM. This is a very good team who, I want to see play as I suspect they belong in the top 25 Ranking. So for those of us who had to pay up the 4.99 per month to see UConn due to the %@#$&##@ AAC leadership, added bonus is you can watch this team!
Ha well I have generally tried to avoid including cupcake games, and that would almost always include games against non-D1 opponents, unless it's some powerhouse like Lubbock Christian.

FGCU is hosting Florida Memorial, an NAIA school in Miami Gardens, FL, that plays in the Sun Conference.

I just turned the game on, and there's a fairly decent crowd in the FGCU arena for an exhibition game.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I believe that the AAC had nothing to do with the Dayton game only being available on ESPN+. The home team determines how the game is broadcasted and the Atlantic 10 has a partnership with ESPN+ for their WBB games. I am guessing that this is only valid if the ESPN mothership, or another major network, does not elect to broadcast the A10 game.
Swerve: one reason why I was glad to have ESPN+ was to watch the FCS Playoffs and then I realized that only the first round was there, with the rest of the playoffs on ESPN or ESPN3. Oh well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom