One Game To Watch | Page 2 | The Boneyard

One Game To Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Where to start?:(
I think we start here Mau. Do you remember where you were at the time of "The Shot"? I wonder how many vets are here that remember where they were? Not many I'm sure. The uptick in recruiting after the dream season makes this game to watch in its entirety choice #1. Tate may have shot our program to another level. Great scene watching his mother cry after "The Shot" on this clip. Sad story for Tate as his life progressed but Clemson Vs. UConn would be the game I would watch even though it wasn't a Nat. Champ game. 1999 of course was epic as was 2014.

http://www.realclearsports.com/lists/ncaa_tournament_buzzer_beaters/1990_tate_george_clemson.html

Last edited:

UConNation

I object!
Reaction Score
2006 Nova at UConn. Best sporting event i have EVER been to.

Reaction Score
If you want to see the true origination of "Huskymania" then it has to be the 'Cuse, G-Town games during 89-90. I was in fourth grade and those two games signaled a new beginning for basketball in the state of Connecticut. I still remember my fourth grade teacher essentially altering her lesson plans to use the UConn games and the associated newspaper clippings as fundamental resources in her instruction. We had an entire bulletin board dedicated to UConn basketball. It was over 25 years ago but I remember it like it was yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom