ONE DAY TO GO! | The Boneyard

ONE DAY TO GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dribbles

Mrs. Dribbles
Reaction Score
Are we ready, the season begins tomorrow evening at 7pm. And yes for those of us who do not have tickets, we can watch for free on the internet. Let's just hope the streaming is working okay. GO HUSKIES!!!

Dribbles

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Are we ready, the season begins tomorrow evening at 7pm. And yes for those of us who do not have tickets, we can watch for free on the internet. Let's just hope the streaming is working okay. GO HUSKIES!!!

Dribbles
Where can it be seen on the internet for free?

Reaction Score
Is this for one game, for the month? How is it accessed?

I think the $5 he's referencing is the cost to go to the SCSU game. For those of us that are far away, not an option unfortunately. But as far as online goes, you can watch it here:

http://www.uconnhuskies.com/allaccess/?media=414435

You'll have to buy a month subscription for $10 bucks. In essence, that'd be like going to both preseason games for $5 a pop if you think about it, from the comfort of your own couch.

Reaction Score
I think the $5 he's referencing is the cost to go to the SCSU game. For those of us that are far away, not an option unfortunately. But as far as online goes, you can watch it here:

http://www.uconnhuskies.com/allaccess/?media=414435

You'll have to buy a month subscription for $10 bucks. In essence, that'd be like going to both preseason games for $5 a pop if you think about it, from the comfort of your own couch.
I remember in years past using a coupon code for a free month of Huskyvision. Does anyone know if this is still out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom