Once again we are afraid to return a punt. | The Boneyard

Once again we are afraid to return a punt.

Reaction Score
Reminds me of Diaco Days. Buckman was going to return a punt in Georgia but he fumbled and now he fair catches everything even when there is plenty of room.

Of course, even on the fair ctatches our punt return team is getting penalties. This team needs to stop playing scared. When we decide to dictate terms our fortunes will change.

Reaction Score
Reminds me of Diaco Days. Buckman was going to return a punt in Georgia but he fumbled and now he fair catches everything even when there is plenty of room.

Of course, even on the fair ctatches our punt return team is getting penalties. This team needs to stop playing scared. When we decide to dictate terms our fortunes will change.

The was a punt he caught just beyond midfield late on Saturday that had at least 10 yards, and probably more with a quick juke. A real chance to help a struggling offense. Since I was at the game, I was able to see exactly when he put up the fair catch signal, because I was actually looking for it.

I kid you not, he called for the fair catch the instant the ball left the punters foot. It was amazing to see. I mean, lets just say for whatever reason, there was nobody within 30 yards of his catch. Blown dead.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom