Once Again It's On!!! | The Boneyard

Once Again It's On!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElmCity40th

F…y’all talkin bout?
Reaction Score

Hello to all my fellow Yarder's out there!!! It's been a long while since I last posted, but some of you know me from the old scout.com forum... I know you all enjoyed the latest wild ride of a season and I want to extend a congratulations to all you TRUE FANS and our state school for winning TWO NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS earlier this week and say beware and ready for what is about to happen...Lots of band wagon riders who don't know the history...but also embrace it because for real it's where we always wanted to be... no they won't know who John Gwyn is or who the hell was Torino Walker? Earl Kelly?....oh! I remember him(FOH)....It's official. They have to Respect us!!! peace and love y'all & check this out

Last edited:

ElmCity40th

F…y’all talkin bout?
Reaction Score
Chalamagne tha god should have went harder at her... but i'll give him a pass because i'm still bathing in whatever championship glory there is for a fan and I know the people over at Fox News knew exactly what they were doing.

Reaction Score
I still can't believe she said that...how could that even be on her mind?

ElmCity40th

F…y’all talkin bout?
Reaction Score
Absoulotely crazy... I know the younger fans may not know the players I spoke of & please don't take it personal...you only know what you know...It will be fun to see how large this yard grows over the next couple of years

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
And I know who Toraino Walker is.... Helluva player before falling out with JC. He had a few of the more memorable dunks in UCONN history.

ElmCity40th

F…y’all talkin bout?
Reaction Score
And I know who Toraino Walker is.... Helluva player before falling out with JC. He had a few of the more memorable dunks in UCONN history.

No doubt. Let's still not forget New Haven's Machine Gun

ElmCity40th

F…y’all talkin bout?
Reaction Score
Should have titled this "and still they hate" and included some of the way too early top 10's for next season predictions I've been hearing... oh well i'm still a social media novice

Reaction Score
I'm not taking anything personally... I'm not even sure what's going on in this topic.

ElmCity40th

F…y’all talkin bout?
Reaction Score
I'm not taking anything personally... I'm not even sure what's going on in this topic.

nothing too deep... just is ILL to hear everyone talking UCONN basketball for whatever reason and understaning the brand is prolly going to grow quicker than any of us might have thought before the season began & joking about it... I mean everyone of my favorite shows has gave CT props and I listen to a lot of rachet hip hop ish...the fox news thing though is classic ignorance

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Think of the merchandise sales. Couldn't have timed the intro of the new Husky logo any better. It's everywhere now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom