On Ticket Prices | Page 3 | The Boneyard

On Ticket Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Agreed. I wouldn't mind if the corners and upper reaches of the second deck were a priced a little lower. Season ticket holders generally want to be closer to the field and 50 yard line, so reducing those tickets doesn't really affect them.

To be honest, I buy season tickets for when the program climbs the mountain again and I would rather be early to the party than late. I also enjoy the tailgating and hanging out with my friends, whom I otherwise wouldn't see very often due to distance, time, and other obligations (marriage, kids, etc.). Supporting the program is an ancillary "benefit" at this point, Though I pay my money, am xin my seat by the time the coin hits Jonathan between the eyes, and typically stay until the final gun.
I have 3 season tixs in sec 207. $25 per game no seat donation. Have same seats for the last 5 years. I think this a good price. Free hat or tshirt would be nice.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
@SubbaBub To be perfectly honest, even watching them on tv feels like an obligation at this point. Traveling up for this temple game is really going to be a test of will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom