On the bright side | Page 2 | The Boneyard

On the bright side

Status
Not open for further replies.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
He's gone around the bend.

It's all right. We'll all get there someday.

My grandmother tried to walk to her old house in Munich once. At the time, she was living in the Bronx..

Carl has simply left us to walk to his own private Munich.

As self-appointed BY lexicographer I am happy to report that this latest gem has been duly registered in the BY Lexicon:

"Walking to Munich" idiom, Eng.,
-
To lose one's mind; to go insane; to be unable to distinguish between reality and fantasy.
Ex.: "Bob Diaco has been walking to Munich since 2014, has passed Bermuda and is now somewhere near the Canary Islands."

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Remember how hot it was that day? Could have cooked eggs on the empty bleachers.
yes!. After tailgating in the lot I think my organs shut down mid third qtr. Did they run out of water that day?

Reaction Score
yes!. After tailgating in the lot I think my organs shut down mid third qtr. Did they run out of water that day?

Yup. The beer went from cooler cold to piss warm as soon as you took your first swallow.

Think about this.

We were one punt return TD from losing that game and 1-11 in 2014. (The UCF win came on the complete opposite spectrum of weather at home).

In 2015 we were one pick6 defensive TD agsinst Tulane to win 7-3 away from going 5-7 and no bowl.

Booby just gave a press conference yesterday that says he knows what's wrong and will fix it next year.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
the thread quotes seem to me, now, to be written by folks beaten down. Accepting we are broke so "he has to stay for a 4th Year". I can't accept that prospect. He is that bad and looney tunes crazy. If he hasn't lost the team, the regression in coaching from Navy game to now is so evident, that if Benedict keeps him on he needs to go too. He is Warde redux.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom