On a scale of 0-10, how enjoyable was that game? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

On a scale of 0-10, how enjoyable was that game?

So where would you rate your enjoyment level for UCONN vs. WSU?

• 10 - doesn't get much better

Votes: 46 43.4%
  • 8 - very enjoyable, but not the greatest thing in the world

Votes: 32 30.2%
  • 6 - fun to watch, but I've enjoyed better

Votes: 11 10.4%
  • 4 - meh - blowouts are boring

Votes: 12 11.3%
  • 2 - not entertaining at all

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • 0 - couldn't be bothered with such a lopsided UCONN victory

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
So jealous, had to watch it on ESPN3, there was a delay of about 2 seconds between what was happening and the sound.
My sister, who lives in Ct, and presumably watched it on SNY, texted me at one point, and it took at least 5 minutes for the game that I was watching on ESPN3, to catch up to what she texted me about!

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
0-10?

giphy.gif
This picture is so evocative. I think I can actually Smell The Glove

Reaction Score
So with 0 being "hated it" and 10 being "simply awesome", where would you rate your enjoyment level watching that game? I'm curious because some people have stated they dislike the blowouts and would much rather enjoy watching a game that is more competitive...

For me personally it was a 10 out of 10. Seeing all 5 starters at the peak of their games - it was more than a layup drill - it was spectacular defense, helping lead to incredible offense, and everyone was involved in every way possible. But I get that not everyone feels that way...

The starters watching is fun. But the real enjoyment is to see Walker, Coombs, Molly, Irwin, Touly and look for the improvement from the last game. This UW game was excellent for a Bench watcher like me. I was greatly impressed will all I mentioned above. If they continue this play forward, Geno will have a Bench he can sub with. (I know some are up and down, but I believe they can and will do .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom