On a positive note... | The Boneyard

On a positive note...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I want to thank Joe Griffin for inviting me and my brother to the tailgate Saturday and all of the people there who made us feel welcome! Great group of people and we really enjoyed ourselves.

Big thanks to UConnBob for hooking me up with the jersey...

And great to see KGun again and checking out the view at halftime!

I had a fun banter with an NC State fan behind me. He was really impressed with our defense and stadium...

Reaction Score
I want to thank Joe Griffin for inviting me and my brother to the tailgate Saturday and all of the people there who made us feel welcome! Great group of people and we really enjoyed ourselves.

I had a fun banter with an NC State fan behind me. He was really impressed with our defense and stadium...
Sorry that we missed you. We were parked on the driveway, about 15 rows behind the UConn Ambulance.
Glad that you had a great time. It was a great day for a football game, final score excepted.

Reaction Score
On another positive note, the Steelers lost... The Jets won... Will make for a nice matchup next weekend on NFL Sunday....

Reaction Score

I was right next to you at the Ambulance, great tailgate with the families right next door! Awesome group of people, waaaaaaaayyyyyyyy too much food!!!!

Reaction Score
Never a bad time to appreciate the "schöne Frauen"!!!

Good seeing you and your brother! Enjoy the rest of your trip and safe travels back to the fatherland ... hopefully someday I'll get to enjoy the schöne Frauen at Oktoberfest!!!

... and special thanks to UCONNBob for getting you into one of this century's UCONN jerseys ... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom