Omar | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Omar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Love Omar. You can just tell he let out a lot of emotion on that dunk against UCF.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
I thought Omar would be our X factor, giving us an added dimension off the bench. Instead, he is filling a gaping hole for us. Thank God for that, but it is different than I imagined.

Reaction Score
With Facey in a little bit of a slump I see no reason not to get the Boat-Purvis-Omar-Hamilton-Brimah some extended run in the coming games. I've felt all year that this was our best lineup.
Have to agree with this. I really really like that lineup especially in the open court. I wouldnt mind seeing a rotation at C of AB,KF,PN with occasionally putting lubin at the 4 with one of those guys at the 5.

Reaction Score
@FourRings After reading this post, I realize I came off as really douchey. Was not intended, sorry about that lol.
No worries. My mistake. I was reading a bunch of older threads about Omar to see how everyone felt, self included, in the last year. In the last few weeks the kid has gone from an unbelievable low to someone we are really happy to have. Many posters stuck with the kid but many of us, again, self included, we're not as patient. Here's a thread from last month. My intentions are not to single some of the doubters out but to show the collective change in opinion in a very short time.
http://the-boneyard.com/threads/omar-calhoun.69165/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC