Omar | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Omar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Was that directed at my point about the shot clock? It might not be, but here's the pxp from his first shot attempt (the bad miss), in case others thought my point was off:

12:084-11Chris Perry made Jumper.
12:03Connecticut Timeout
11:40Official TV Timeout
11:33Omar Calhoun missed Three Point Jumper.

No not at all Gurley - you would never come under that type of scrutiny with me. Even when I disagree with you, which is rare, I have a tough time posting it.

Reaction Score
mauconnfan said:
No not at all Gurley - you would never come under that type of scrutiny with me. Even when I disagree with you, which is rare, I have a tough time posting it.

No worries. It came right after mine and I had responded to you.

I'm often wrong but I just hide it well by sort of sounding like I know what I'm saying.

Reaction Score
No worries. It came right after mine and I had responded to you.

I'm often wrong but I just hide it well by sort of sounding like I know what I'm saying.

I was thinking more along the lines of:

Reaction Score
mauconnfan said:
I was thinking more along the lines of: YouTube Video

You could find posts of mine convinced that the Dyson-Sticks team, while flawed, would turn it around and at least go down fighting. That didn't exactly play out that way in the BET, alas.

Reaction Score
Omar played better tonight than I expected we would see from him all year. Props to him, I am very happy to have underestimated him.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
For whatever reason, I just get extra pumped up when Omar knocks down a big shot.

It certainly looks like he's well on his way to playing like his old self.

Sam Jr has taken some well deserved heat on here, but he was instrumental in the run at the end on the 1st half.

Not to mention Lubin showing some life which was cool because I bet he had family at the game being in Florida.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I really liked how Omar has taken and made a few of the 15 footers where takes one dribble from the 3 pt line and squares up. That move tells me he has full confidence in his legs and knees. He makes an aggressive dribble, stops and squares up nicely. And as a few others have noted, he doing it in the flow and with confidence. Plus he's been rebounding and filling lanes on the break. He's getting at least 15 minutes every game from here on out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom