Omar | The Boneyard

Omar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He's either ON or Way OFF. When he's not hitting his shot he doesnt bring anything else to the table. I don't see him starting all year.

Reaction Score
I don't understand why omar gets such a long leash. Love to see NG, LK, or even DD get more minutes at that spot (obviously DD can only do that when our frontcourt doesn't already have 73 fouls)

Reaction Score
Omar had a bad all around game. He does need to learn how to help his team when his shot is not falling such as rebounding, passing, defending, all things he needs to improve on. The one area that he still needs to improve on is his handle. He's a combo 2/3 with a sub-par handle. He and DD still need to improve in that area. He's still young and has time to develop, but we could use a more consistent Omar. We're just a few games in, so I'm not worried.

Reaction Score
The desire of people on this board to be miserable after wins perpetually amazes me

Can we win a game without threads that just bash players by name? I mean seriously.

Reaction Score
He's either ON or Way OFF. When he's not hitting his shot he doesnt bring anything else to the table. I don't see him starting all year.

Yeah we really needed another thread about this because the thread titled BENCH OMAR didn't suffice.

Reaction Score
The desire of people on this board to be miserable after wins perpetually amazes me

Can we win a game without threads that just bash players by name? I mean seriously.

There was a thread with people going back and forth b*tching as the lead was being exchanged back and forth in the final minutes. I was wondering to myself how they were even watching the game.

Reaction Score
I made a thread about calhoun being selfish..i stick by that..if u see a guy under basket for a guarantee deuce and decide instead to dribble drive from the 3 pt line and turning it over ur selfish..i understand being a shooter and not getting point guard type assist numbers but on many occasions he has hurt the team by not dishing off for obvious guaranteed baskets...people will disagree simply to play devils advocate and know that this post comes from me but deep down you all see it already ...hopefully u dont see it for the rest of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom