#4hunnid
Reaction Score
25pts 11boards 4 ast

Attachments

• New Bitmap Image.jpg
    New Bitmap Image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 90
Reaction Score
On the friar board they are gloating about getting Ledo and at the recent game which JC attended he was cringing every time R icky made a shot or a good move. They played that up pretty good and while a good get for them we got our man in Omar. Of course they forget that. Some believe there is a new sheriff in town in Cooley and there was a little sanity on this thread where a few friar poster's did say not so fast. By the way Uconn is coming off a NC. Talk is cheap ,climb the mountain then talk about it.

Reaction Score
Probably Calhoun looked at omar and ledo off the court and puished for omar. Ledo is a stud but there is talk of real possible issues with grades and ncaa down the road. Omar is a great player and a safer bet as a recruit

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
Care to fill us in? You need the app to see the article. Thanks

"Christ the King was down seven points, Thomas Jefferson’s tiny inferno of a gymnasium was rocking and Joe Arbitello couldn’t have been happier.
"This was exactly what the Royals coach imagined when he scheduled a visit to the rugged PSAL powerhouse to kick off the season.
"'It was good they had to come out there and fight and battle and see how good they are,' said Arbitello, who noted it was the first road game in a PSAL gym for the Queens school since 1978
"Christ the King got the answer it was looking for. It responded to the adversity as Arbitello hoped – by punching back – and went on to an impressive 92-81 victory in East New York. UConn-bound senior Omar Calhoun led the junior-heavy Royals with 25 points, 11 rebounds and four assists, but got plenty of help from backcourt mates Jon Severe (22 points) and Isaiah Lewis (17)."

Reaction Score
Care to fill us in? You need the app to see the article. Thanks
I'm curious about your post - my link loaded like any normal web page, even with all scripts turned off.

BTW - Reading the Friar's message board? Man. Who's got THAT kind of time? :p

Reaction Score
Don't know. It just asked me to load an app- I was using my ipad at the time so maybe that had something to do with it- but thanks for the update- nice to see our only commit so far putting up some really solid numbers.

thanks

Reaction Score
Yeh! man ; Why am I reading the friar board? Don't rightly know except being recently retired gives me plenty of time, too much time as the cold weather is starting to come in . Hope to spend next winter in the sunshine state. The Friar board though is some good entertainment sometimes with there askew thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom