Omar Calhoun Cover of ESPN Recruiting | The Boneyard

Omar Calhoun Cover of ESPN Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The title reads all around threat, however, I don't have an insider account so I can't read the article. The part you can read says he was the MVP of Dixon Memorial Classic, which we all know, but the second part makes me curious because it says, "It is how he did it that have scouts a buzz." Anyone that can read and summerize it thank you!

Reaction Score
To summarize: demonstrated that he's a multi-dimensional scorer. Previously known as a shooter, did most of his work this time off the bounce, was efficient with his dribble, attacked in straight lines and looked "bouncy and strong" finishing around the rim. One paragraph, that's it.

Reaction Score
So basically,now he can score from anywhere. Awesome. Getting the feeling that in Omar Calhoun JC has grabbed another guy who may have been underrated when signed but will arrive much more highly regarded.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
anyone got a shot of the cover?

Reaction Score
Standout players

Omar Calhoun (Brooklyn, N.Y./Christ the King)
2012, SG, 6-foot-3, 185 pounds
College: Connecticut
Calhoun took home the event's MVP honors for the second straight year, leading the New York squad to a commanding win behind a game-high 23 points. More impressive than his sheer points was the way in which he went about it as he continues to prove himself as a multidimensional scorer. Known primarily for his shot-making prowess this spring and summer, Calhoun demonstrated his versatility by doing the majority of his damage off the dribble. He played in straight lines, was efficient with his bounces, and looked especially strong and bouncy finishing plays around the rim.

Reaction Score
Got to love those Gaucho ballers!

432272.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members