Olt | The Boneyard

Olt

Status
Not open for further replies.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Belted 2 homeruns yesterday. Season OPS is up to .943. He's pretty much the only former Husky that is hitting well in pro ball. Ahmed has a .730 OPS. Nemeth is struggling big time. Elliot is listed as being retired on MiLB.com but I haven't read anything about that so I'm not entirely sure what the deal is with him. And Glynn and Vance have not pitched very well. Granted short season pro ball has got to be a tough adjustment for these guys and next year will be the first season that you can really judge them by but the numbers haven't been encouraging thus far.

Oh and LePage is currently on a rehab assignment

Reaction Score
Glynn was not all that dominant last year....and Nemeth and Ahmed are going through the normal adjustment of acclimating themselves to pro ball with wooden bats and the daily schedule.

mets1090

Reaction Score
I'm not worried about Ahmed and Nemeth at all. Playing every day against the guys who were the best in college at one point is a tough adjustment to make. Nemeths's lack of power is really the only thing that has caught my eye. Not just homeruns but doubles as well.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
I'm not worried about them either. I wonder why Glynn never cam out of the doghouse last year though?

mets1090

Reaction Score
Well Glynn had worse numbers than Barnes, Nappo and Ward so even if he wasn't technically in the dog house it is not surprising that he never got his spot back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom