Ollie with his freaking positivity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
hKqSboO.jpg

Reaction Score
We are very lucky to have such a good and talented man to follow JC. The entire nature of the man seems to be win without sacrificing any dignity.
Watch; he will turn out to be one of the great ones!!! Hiring character is a very hard thing to do and we at UConn have been blessed!

Reaction Score
Impossible not to like KO as a person and coach, such an upbeat and positive guy. The one thing we can't question is his work ethic, effort and the way he represents.

Reaction Score
How can any parent not want their kid to play for KO? Absolute top-notch role model for how to achieve success by hard work and dedication. How can any kid not want to play for KO? The epitome of a player's coach.

Reaction Score
Impossible not to like KO as a person and coach, such an upbeat and positive guy. The one thing we can't question is his work ethic, effort and the way he represents.
Funny that i once went on some teams forums and there were some people that didnt like KO because "he just rubs me the wrong way" lol wtf?!!!:confused:

Reaction Score
by chance was this a Kentucky forum? :p
Sad thing is im 90% sure it was a UK forum. It was during last years championship run. Another gem i remember was something about Ollie being "a real snake you cant trust". something to that extent. smdh

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Funny that i once went on some teams forums and there were some people that didnt like KO because "he just rubs me the wrong way" lol wtf?!!!:confused:

A friend of mine who was a student with him has a problem with him from some encounter back then.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
I find it hard to put into words what it means to me as a fan to have Kevin Ollie follow Jim Calhoun.
So many great attributes. I work with youth and have often used UConn basketball (men and women) as an example for teamwork, leadership, character building, having faith through trials and overcoming adversity. We could not possibly be more blessed IMO than to have someone of KO's character leading the UConn program. He is the epitome of leadership and a fine man than is such an inspiration. Seeing young men join the team and watching as they mature just like with JC
is one of the most enjoyable parts of being a fan. I love how it also unifies our state and gives us something very positive and proud to be a part of.

Reaction Score

After an SEC football HC took a job in the NFL a few years back, Tennessee fans took aim at Geno Auriemma. Geno said he was proud to take over the position as the most hated man in Tennessee.

LOL!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member