Ollie starts audition to keep UConn job-Katz | The Boneyard

Ollie starts audition to keep UConn job-Katz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I found this quote very interesting. I'm glad Warde is open to making a decision at any time, and not necessarily waiting until after the season. WM is feeling the pressure from fans, alums, and the media about this short term contract. Lets hope for a win tonight and an extension tomorrow.

"I'm an open person and once I make a decision to move we will. I'm not going to go behind his back and look at other people. If in the end Kevin is the choice I will be very happy and if he is not, we will find the best person to keep UConn moving in the right direction."
Manuel said he won't and doesn't have to wait until the end of the season to make a decision. He said it could come at any point.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bas...n-job-starts-game-germany--college-basketball

caw

Reaction Score
I found this quote very interesting. I'm glad Warde is open to making a decision at any time, and not necessarily waiting until after the season. WM is feeling the pressure from fans, alums, and the media about this short term contract. Lets hope for a win tonight and an extension tomorrow.

"I'm an open person and once I make a decision to move we will. I'm not going to go behind his back and look at other people. If in the end Kevin is the choice I will be very happy and if he is not, we will find the best person to keep UConn moving in the right direction."
Manuel said he won't and doesn't have to wait until the end of the season to make a decision. He said it could come at any point.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bas...n-job-starts-game-germany--college-basketball

I think that would be premature, but would love for the record to be good enough after OOC is over.

Reaction Score
I think that would be premature, but would love for the record to be good enough after OOC is over.

I was joking about tomorrow, but a real contract in January is a lot better than March or April

Reactions: caw
Reaction Score
I think if we come out and hang a beating on a Tom Izzo coached MSU, he should get a 3 year extension in the morning. This is about as tough a task as you can get. I have a feeling our guys go to war for KO today, whether they have enough to pull it off I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom