Ollie on selling the UConn brand to recruits rather than conference opponents: | The Boneyard

Ollie on selling the UConn brand to recruits rather than conference opponents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoderickSpode

7th Earl of Sidcup
Reaction Score
Quote from the article (did I mention I love this guy?):

"That’s all I got. It’s all I know, it’s what I’m going to sell until they put me in the ground. And if my five year contract is up and they want somebody else to coach, I’m still going to sell (UConn).”

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Quote from the article (did I mention I love this guy?):

"That’s all I got. It’s all I know, it’s what I’m going to sell until they put me in the ground. And if my five year contract is up and they want somebody else to coach, I’m still going to sell (UConn).”

thats a huge shot ko just took at warde. love it. fruck that fat jack asZ

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
A huge shot ko took at Warde, again Dan what the duck are you talking about?
Read the link, fool.

i read both links. he says all the right things as usual ko. now u read into his comments. what hes saying is i still dont have trust in that guy to do anything right and i fear my job status still to this day as result. ko is loyal to JC, uconn and this family. he would love to take warde out behind the cafe and beat the out of him if it was legal to do so and still keep his job. warde doesn't move like he used to, so if i was him i would becareful how much more he pisses off the ppl that matter in this state.

Reaction Score
I did read the link before I posted and I still have no clue what the duck you are talking about, he said that I have a great athletic director who will put us in the best place possible.

Reaction Score
on-off-toggle-switch.jpg

Reaction Score
i read both links. he says all the right things as usual ko. now u read into his comments. what hes saying is i still dont have trust in that guy to do anything right and i fear my job status still to this day as result. ko is loyal to JC, uconn and this family. he would love to take warde out behind the cafe and beat the out of him if it was legal to do so and still keep his job. warde doesn't move like he used to, so if i was him i would becareful how much more he pisses off the ppl that matter in this state.

The little blue men are coming. Worry about them, not KO.

Reaction Score
Dan, you sound like a crazy person again, there was no veiled message in what he said.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
why would KO ever ever ever say anything about not being here after the contract is up due to coaching????? read the quote without blue galsses on chesus. he clearly puts it all out there and ppl here would rather take his nice guy fluff about susan and warde to mean more. if he really liked warde why would he say what he did???? he completely calls warde lack of eye fopr talent coaching wise out.

warde was willing to hang ko up all fall but keep pp. yea warde has a great eye for talent....

Reaction Score
Everyone must view the world through HFD lenses. If they don't they are absolutely wrong. Wake up dummies!! The sky is falling!! HFD it's not that people are wearing blue glasses, it's that they are not wearing your glasses. I actually see your point and you might be right but if they don't agree... it's okay man. Take a slow deep breath.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Dan, all KO is saying is that he will sell UConn, whether he is or is not the head coach.

Unless you believe that KO warrants a lifetime contract (something I don't believe JC or Geno ever received) I don't see how there can be a shot at Warde construed from KO stating that (as he only is under contract for the five years).

I realize that a couple of posters here believe that the one or two recruits we may have lost out on prior to KO's extension were more important than the long term future of the program. Hopefully some of us will always be willing to view the larger picture.

Reaction Score
i think he is talking about the uconn family and always being apart of it

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
why would KO ever ever ever say anything about not being here after the contract is up due to coaching????? read the quote without blue galsses on chesus. he clearly puts it all out there and ppl here would rather take his nice guy fluff about susan and warde to mean more. if he really liked warde why would he say what he did???? he completely calls warde lack of eye fopr talent coaching wise out.

warde was willing to hang ko up all fall but keep pp. yea warde has a great eye for talent....
Come on fishy. Turn him off. Insane theories , absolute lack of reading comprehension. Nightmare.

Reaction Score
Serious question.. Is it possible to block from viewing someone's posts? If so, how?

Reaction Score
Serious question.. Is it possible to block from viewing someone's posts? If so, how?
Look at the drop down list when you click on your name at the top of the page---"people you ignore"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom