Ollie, Nolan, Hamilton, Lubin and the refs totally screwing AB | The Boneyard

Ollie, Nolan, Hamilton, Lubin and the refs totally screwing AB

Status
Not open for further replies.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
no fire from coach

how can Nolan be so bad? how can he not score, ever? I think he's taken more charges than points & rebounds combined

how can Hamilton not sit playing the way he was playing?

was Lubin in the doghouse? would he not have been the perfect man for tonight?

and what they're doing to AB is criminal, it's up to Ollie to start changing that

since so much of tonight's problems were the result of poor decisions and bad execution down low, I'm just at a loss for words

I don't know what to think, as a UConn fan I'm in uncharted waters. I've never had a flat coach and such mysterious lineups decisions

i'm confused :eek:

Reaction Score
When it was clear we were toast. Let's call it when we were down 12 with 2 mins or whatever Ollie should have just gone to down.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
The fix was in on the first possession when Brimah was called for a foul one minute into the game for off ball contact.

Reaction Score
BoatShow said:
When it was clear we were toast. Let's call it when we were down 12 with 2 mins or whatever Ollie should have just gone to down.

Ollie is just like last year. Remember when he stared down Stuart after getting ejected? Ya, he's just like last year.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
The team is just not that good, and when the officials are calling it one way, the chance of beating a team like Stanford drops close to 0%. I don't think losing his cool tonight would have made UConn a better team over the rest of the season.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
A little fire goes a long way

maybe Lubin could have helped, the whole world knows Nolan didn't. Seems like this was a Lubin game

It seems we played OK when Brimah was on the court for 3 minutes

and when somebody is playing the way DHam was playing, you have to sit him down. I've never experienced something like that before for such an extended period of time

It took a long time for Kevin to play TO less last year, maybe he'll make "those changes" he promised to make eventually

Reaction Score
When a team lacks talent they can find different ways to lose games every night. One night it might be offensive rebounds, the next free throws, the next 3 point shooting and then coming out flat, but having talent overcomes some of these and gets you results in at least some of the games. We all know what we need so hopefully the coaching staff is able to go out and get it. I don't put this on KO or his staffs coaching. It's the same staff that took us to the title last year. Look at them on the sideline. They seem astounded that the players don't or are unable to follow their coaching direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom