Ollie Headed to FLA to See JUCO Recruit(Sam Cassell Jr.?)! | The Boneyard

Ollie Headed to FLA to See JUCO Recruit(Sam Cassell Jr.?)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My brother just text me he was at Charlotte airport and talked and shaked hands with KO. He told my brother that he was headed to Tallahassee Fla to check out a JUCO recruit. Is he referring to SC Jr.? He must be as that is all I can think of based on what has been metiond on this site. I guess he just wants to thank Sam Cassell Jr. for committing in person. LOL!

Reaction Score
Herbst headed west and Ollie headed south. Is it just a fake out?

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Ollie is headed to FLA in order to intercept Devin Robinson this weekend. Has to be.

Reaction Score
Ollie is headed to FLA in order to intercept Devin Robinson this weekend. Has to be.
My brother did say he was going to see a Juco Recruit so it has to be Sam Cassell Jr. unless we are looking for a big man center?

Reaction Score
its Cassell, per Borges's blog

The Huskies have been going after Cassell, Jr. pretty hard the last few weeks, with associate head coach Glen Miller making three different trips to see him play down in Florida, most recently this past weekend. Ollie is actually on his way down to Florida right now to see Cassell, Jr. work out.

Reaction Score
its Cassell, per Borges's blog

The Huskies have been going after Cassell, Jr. pretty hard the last few weeks, with associate head coach Glen Miller making three different trips to see him play down in Florida, most recently this past weekend. Ollie is actually on his way down to Florida right now to see Cassell, Jr. work out.

Still kind of cool that KO took the time to handshake and talk to my brother while going down to see a recruit even if he had already verbally committed. I will have to get some more first hand impressions from my brother on Ollie but he is really seems to be very down to earth and a genuine nice guy. I'm so glad to have him as our coach!!!

hungry husky

Currently Hungry
Reaction Score
My brother just text me he was at Charlotte airport and talked and shaked hands with KO. He told my brother that he was headed to Tallahassee Fla to check out a JUCO recruit. Is he referring to SC Jr.? He must be as that is all I can think of based on what has been metiond on this site. I guess he just wants to thank Sam Cassell Jr. for committing in person. LOL!

Chipola is in Marianna, about an hour west of Tallahassee. Gotta be SC Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom