Olivia Nelson-Ododa Full Season Highlights | The Boneyard

Olivia Nelson-Ododa Full Season Highlights

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Guessing Aaliyah is next in production. Then Nika

Reaction Score
Where are the highlights of 10-10 vs Arizona?

Golden State Warriors No GIF by NBA

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
If Liv was playing for another team and entered the portal, the same fans who have been criticizing her would be drooling over her joining Uconn after watching this video.
Liv deserves a thread/poll on this. Separate us Huskie fans from the (enter appropriate term here...as I don't want to ignore HuskyNan's favor).

Centerstream

Reaction Score
It works for me.
Must be a problem with my phone even though it has worked in the past. I will blame it on an Android update/upgrade.

Back to the fantastic Liv and her highlights.

Reaction Score
ONO is, by far, my favourite Husky .. the hub of our offense - with her passing and setting screens at the high post, Liv was invaluable and underappreciated .. for example, she had 50% more assists than CW, our shooting (not passing) guard, eh? She set more pics for Paige's pullup jumper than anyone else. She made our offense hum.
Liv was also the anchor of our defense - defensive player of the year, intimidator, rim-protector, primo shot-blocker and leader of the club [by far] in rebounding. Liv's two monster shot blocks in the 4th quarter against TN, turned the game around, eh? Liv, with Dorka pushing her, will come into her own in her senior [senorita?] year and will be a sure-fire lottery pick!

Centerstream

Reaction Score
ONO is, by far, my favourite Husky .. the hub of our offense - with her passing and setting screens at the high post, Liv was invaluable and underappreciated .. for example, she had 50% more assists than CW, our shooting (not passing) guard, eh? She set more pics for Paige's pullup jumper than anyone else. She made our offense hum.
Liv was also the anchor of our defense - defensive player of the year, intimidator, rim-protector, primo shot-blocker and leader of the club [by far] in rebounding. Liv's two monster shot blocks in the 4th quarter against TN, turned the game around, eh? Liv, with Dorka pushing her, will come into her own in her senior [senorita?] year and will be a sure-fire lottery pick!
To those of you BYers, with little knowledge of the game, who keep citing the AZ game, I offer this advice: GET A LIFE!

Reaction Score
yeah I was mad (Arizona game, Arkansas...but I love her and I hope she will develop her self gain confidence ..make layups ,be physical I have a feeling she will change...

Reaction Score
yeah I was mad (Arizona game, Arkansas...but I love her and I hope she will develop her self gain confidence ..make layups ,be physical I have a feeling she will change...

Yeah .. Liv can take you on a roller coaster ride - her highs & lows - but ya gotta luv her!
I never had the feeling she wasn't trying her best, eh?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom