Older/Retro Uconn clothing for sale question.. | The Boneyard

Older/Retro Uconn clothing for sale question..

Kauffmak10

BleedBlue
Reaction Score
I have a decent amount of new (a lot still with tags) older/retro Uconn gear in XL & XXL that I am considering selling.. Thought I would check interest on here before putting them for sale on eBay.

All have been nicely kept in sealed bags for years. Trying to gauge interest before snapping pics of all of them and putting online.. Thanks

EDIT: Here is link to everything I have available.. I numbered each piece individually, so let me know what number you are interested in and your best offer. Would prefer communicating via messages vs. this thread if possible. Also let me know if you want anymore info. or pics of them. Thanks!

UConn Clothing for sale

I can also be reached at kauffmak10@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I have a decent amount of new (a lot still with tags) older/retro Uconn gear in XL & XXL that I am considering selling.. Thought I would check interest on here before putting them for sale on eBay.

All have been nicely kept in sealed bags for years. Trying to gauge interest before snapping pics of all of them and putting online.. Thanks
Can you post pictures?

Reaction Score

I'd be in interested in XL gear. Thanks for checking here first.

Reaction Score
That's some sweet stuff you got there. Wish those sizes fit me.

I have that #3 shirt. What year is that from? Has to be like mid to late 1990's.

Reaction Score
There's a lot of awesome stuff in there, most from Nike's peak in terms of retail gear in the early/mid 2000s.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
@Kauffmak10 , I am interested in #20, #14, #6 and #3 (is that used or new)? Please PM me with the prices. Thanks.

Great stuff. I have #6 in long sleeve and it is literally threadbare with holes worn through the shoulders.

I have #18 in XL and my wife ridicules me every time I wear it. "Oh, are you on the team now?"

Love a lot of the XXL stuff but thankfully it's too big on me now.

ETA: I sent you a PM.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Nice collection. There should be a spot to move this stuff to each other. I have all the newspapers and parts of the court from previous championships in a box.

Reaction Score
Here is link to everything I have available.. I numbered each piece individually, so let me know what number you are interested in and your best offer. Would prefer communicating via messages vs. this thread if possible. Also let me know if you want anymore info. or pics of them. Thanks!

UConn Clothing for sale

I can also be reached at kauffmak10@yahoo.com
I wish these clothes fit me. I’d buy everything

Reaction Score
It's a set with #30; and after I reread his post I realized that we are supposed to make him offers.
Thanks, just noticed that. He could open up a UConn store with all that great stuff.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Cam

Top Bottom