Old Big East | The Boneyard

Old Big East

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
that was just about a bunch of money monger c-7's and a bunch of money monger fruitcardrudpit wasps

note how they all back stabbed the team that carried that conf

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
upload_2014-10-25_1-34-20.png

Reaction Score
It was great while it lasted. Aresco can kiss our ass after banning us from the BE tournament after we carried that conference for years and were the only team to show up in the 2011 NCAA. It was revenge destroying the BE top team in Nova.

Reaction Score
Glory days.

What? Our first year as an AAC member was glorious and this year looks very promising as well. We are still living the glory days.

Leave the past tense glory days talk to the C7.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Didn't Calhoun, Pitino, and old man Thompson that it was harder to win the Big East Tournament than the NCAA Tournament?

Reaction Score
The big east teams are by and large responsible for UConn's being left behind in CR, while UConn was trying to save the conference, Pitt, Cuse were planning their exit. Especially Pitt whose president was against a deal from ESPN that would have saved the conference. I would not glorify them. Cuse is on the "no" side for the ACC for us. A Villanova representative was on the APR banning committee. They all voted against UConn from participating in the final BE tournament. Keep it in mind. Original BE teams are not UConn's friends.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score

We play in a bigger tournament every march...

A much bigger tournament. Much bigger.
I'd submit that in 2011 winning the Big East was tougher than winning the national championship.

Didn't Calhoun, Pitino, and old man Thompson that it was harder to win the Big East Tournament than the NCAA Tournament?
After I posted this, I saw that you said pretty much the same thing. Depends on the year, but it was often true due to the quality of the teams you had to beat and the short turn around time between games.

Reaction Score
I'd submit that in 2011 winning the Big East was tougher than winning the national championship.

After I posted this, I saw that you said pretty much the same thing. Depends on the year, but it was often true due to the quality of the teams you had to beat and the short turn around time between games.

Then I submit that the AAC tournament is even tougher. We won a national championship last year but lost the aac tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom