Olander | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Olander

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
One more question, why does Calhoun start over Giffey? Giffey is a better defender, passer, rebounder and shooter and makes fewer bonehead mistakes than anyone on the team.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
OLANDER duck***G SUCKS! WHEN YOU ARE 6' 10" AND YOU CAN'T REBOUND WHAT GOOD ARE YOU! NOLAN SHOULD SEE MUCH MORE TIME IN THE GAME! I EANT BOATRIGHT NAPIER CALHOUN DANIELS AND NOLAN OUT THERE!!!
Please dude, Olander isn't the greatest but he doesn't suck. He is what he is. We don't have a guy like Okafor on this team but don't be mad at him that he's more of a role player than a superstar.

Reaction Score
One more question, why does Calhoun start over Giffey? Giffey is a better defender, passer, rebounder and shooter and makes fewer bonehead mistakes than anyone on the team.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Because UConn desperately needs him to lose his diaper.

Reaction Score

OC had 6 Turnovers today.

Reaction Score
I have to say, Ollie failed to get a critical checkmark today. Frankly, it is the first time I have not liked what I saw. They really should have come out fired up after the New Mexico game but they didn't. They came out flat. They we're tentative and they were playing like they were asleep. The second half was much better but that is what we should have seen in the first half since this was the first game after a loss. We are close to being able to judge what this team is. Then we can judge how it evolves. That is the other critical checkmark. But, even if the team shows progress, I think we still need to see a solid bounceback after a loss.

On a related note, Stoney Brook fans are obnoxious and clueless. We sat in front of a bunch of the LI knuckle draggers. First, they insulted our playersl. Then they insulted our mascot. Then they bitched and moaned about the call or lack of calls every friggen time they went UConn's way. They had no clue what they were talking about but they never shut up and were too damned stupid to realize how foolish and ignorant it was to do that in an opponent's arena. Cheer for your team and shut the duck up!!! I hope they got stuck in 8 hours of traffic going back to that shithole of an island they infest.

Reaction Score
You guys can always root for the Zags and Elias Harris. It may be less painful for you this year. http://kenpom.com/

Olander has been a big disappointment. Lets not forget he is a National Champion. He is part of UConn history. Take a deep breath. It is a long season. Don't forget KO is JC's hand picked guy. If you love and support Jim the best gift to give him may be to support Ollie also. We are family!

Remember in Ollie we trust! Make sure as fans all 10 toes are in! I had 9 in the other day (which is still great) and had to remind myself 1 toe fell out for 30 seconds. :D

Reaction Score
Wow. I have to admit. Didn't think the wheels would start to shake at 5-1 before December 1st. Really looking forward that bad stretch later in the year.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
On a related note, Stoney Brook fans are obnoxious and clueless. We sat in front of a bunch of the LI knuckle draggers. First, they insulted our playersl. Then they insulted our mascot. Then they bitched and moaned about the call or lack of calls every friggen time they went UConn's way. They had no clue what they were talking about but they never shut up and were too damned stupid to realize how foolish and ignorant it was to do that in an opponent's arena. Cheer for your team and shut the duck up!!! I hope they got stuck in 8 hours of traffic going back to that ****hole of an island they infest.

Sounds like me and my group at every game we go to in Providence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom