Olander 0 points 3 boards 19min. Wolf 12 points 9 boards in 21min. | The Boneyard

Olander 0 points 3 boards 19min. Wolf 12 points 9 boards in 21min.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Wolf is averaging 4ppg in 12mpg shooting 68%
Olander is avergaging 4ppg in 21mpg shooting 38%

Wolf needs to start and play as long as foul trouble allows. Eventually he will learn how to play without fouling. His upside is tremendous.
agreed also jumping for a rebound id like to see him improve on

Reaction Score
One thing I noticed about Ollie is that he does not assuage egos. I think he wouldn't hesitate to sit TO. Last night he was so upset at DD he was to sit out the rest of the game, but Giffey fouling out changed that. As for TO last night Ollie had him on the bench in crunch time, making me believe Ollie may shake things up, irrespective of bruised feelings.

Ollie knows in the NBA only the superstars get special treatment, and man does he know that well.

Reaction Score
The real problem with Olander, he is a role player that doesn't play his role. 3 years in, and he STILL hasn't learned he needs to box out on every rebound.....

this, I can't understand. boxing out has nothing to do with talent.

Reaction Score
The most surprising thing about Wolf is his touch. He's got good hands around the basket and he can knock down the 15 footer. No disrespect to Tyler but Wolf is better in every category. His only issue is the silly fouls.

Reaction Score
The most surprising thing about Wolf is his touch. He's got good hands around the basket and he can knock down the 15 footer. No disrespect to Tyler but Wolf is better in every category. His only issue is the silly fouls.

I wish Wolf had 2 more years of eligibility instead of one. He has a chance to be a monster with that delicate touch for a guy 7-1. He just needs to get continued playing time and strength

Reaction Score
Can he get a redshirt? Probably been asked before. Just asking.

caw

Reaction Score

I wish Wolf had 2 more years of eligibility instead of one. He has a chance to be a monster with that delicate touch for a guy 7-1. He just needs to get continued playing time and strength

This is key for him. He still has moments where it is clear he hasn't had much game time in the past 2-3 years. He, like half the team, needs to get in the weight room.

I also can't really tell if he has good hands or not. He has excellent touch, but he doesn't seem to be able to snatch rebounds (which may be a strength/weight/timing issue). Either way, he needs more time. I would love to see him and Olander on the floor sometimes. I think Olander would look much better at the 4 (from a rebounding POV).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom