OL Mark Glowinski | The Boneyard

OL Mark Glowinski

Status
Not open for further replies.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I hope the fact that he can start right away at left tackle will sway him to come too Storrs. UConn needs a left tackle in this class no doubt

Reaction Score
its a good sign that he didn't commit on his visit to WVU

I think he had mentioned KSU is possibly too far away, and since he didn't commit on his trip to WVU, that puts us in good position

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
he's done taking visits, its down to KSU, WVU and us

Where do you get that from I am curious? I know USF recruited him but thought it went no where in all honesty

he is taking a visit to usf this weekend per 247. they have not offered yet, i would expect a offer if they got him to visit. that was my last info on him.

Reaction Score
This is from a scout article:

"Ron Powlus has called from Kansas. he recruited me when he was at Akron, but I'll probably decide between Connecticut, Kansas State and West Virginia.
"I may decide in the next few days," he continued. "I'm still thinking about a few things, but I am ready to get it done."

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
thanks flyer, guess the usf visit is off then? thats good for us but it still seems like wvu is in the lead. would be a great add for us!

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
thanks flyer, guess the usf visit is off then? thats good for us but it still seems like wvu is in the lead. would be a great add for us!

I thought that as well but him leaving West Virginia without a commitment gives me more hope than I had a feew days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom