Oklahoma | The Boneyard

Oklahoma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There was a block out and rebound Spangler made during a foul shot that made me jealous. Our bigs just couldn't have made that play. He completely sealed his man, got the rebound and got fouled. And Buddy Hield is the poster child for stay in school. He was absolutely ridiculous yesterday.

Reaction Score
Think I want just one orange-clad team to lose at this point and can live with whatever else happens.

Reaction Score
You watch these other teams, Nova, KU, OU you realize just how bad the UConn bigs are.

Ochefu had a solid game against KU. Brimah and Nolan had a combined 4&3 against them. Anyone who says Brimah is good is just being biased and has zero objectivity.

Amazing Ochefu is not on any mocks and Brimah is late 2nd round for 2017. Hopefully Brimah comes back a completely different player next year and adds 12-15 pounds of muscle

There was a block out and rebound Spangler made during a foul shot that made me jealous. Our bigs just couldn't have made that play. He completely sealed his man, got the rebound and got fouled. And Buddy Hield is the poster child for stay in school. He was absolutely ridiculous yesterday.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Go Buddddyyyyyyyyyyyy!

I need this guy to save the tournament for me. I'm all in on the Buddy Hield train.

Reaction Score
Even before Kansas went down it was Carolina's tournament to lose, Oklahoma is the only ones who would have a chance against them.

Reaction Score
Even before Kansas went down it was Carolina's tournament to lose, Oklahoma is the only ones who would have a chance against them.
I agree unc is the favorite but to say UVA doesn't have a chance against them is nonsense.

Reaction Score
I agree unc is the favorite but to say UVA doesn't have a chance against them is nonsense.
Any time a game is played between two teams, theoretically both teams have a chance. Virginia will not beat UNC.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Any time a game is played between two teams, theoretically both teams have a chance. Virginia will not beat UNC.
Villanova will not beat KU, oh wait...

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Virginia's going to be out of the tournament in a couple hours. It feels inevitable at this point.

It really does. For some reason someone up there wants us to know what it feels like to be a cuse fan watching UConn making improbable runs.

I can't even care anymore because even if they lost today those hack fans got the gift of turning a questionable tournament inclusion into an elite 8 run. It's all gravy for them now. Truly the worst scenario imaginable.

Reaction Score
You realize ND and UVA both beat unc this year right? ND got smoked last time, but UVA only lost by 4, and led most of that game until the last few minutes

Reaction Score
It really does. For some reason someone up there wants us to know what it feels like to be a cuse fan watching UConn making improbable runs.

I can't even care anymore because even if they lost today those hack fans got the gift of turning a questionable tournament inclusion into an elite 8 run. It's all gravy for them now. Truly the worst scenario imaginable.
Hey Mush, just stop with your anti-mojo predictions and eat your turkey and ketchup Easter feast.

Reaction Score
You realize ND and UVA both beat unc this year right? ND got smoked last time, but UVA only lost by 4, and led most of that game until the last few minutes
And they lost to Northern Iowa, who cares? I've said it all year, if Carolina plays their A game and everyone else plays their A game they won't lose, Carolina is on their A game lately.

Reaction Score
And they lost to Northern Iowa, who cares? I've said it all year, if Carolina plays their A game and everyone else plays their A game they won't lose, Carolina is on their A game lately.
I've trashed Roy Williams as a game coach a number of times. But, to his credit, at UNC, all of his really good teams make it until at least the Elite 8.

2005: 1 UNC 27-4 National Champions
2007: 1 UNC 28-6 Elite 8
2008: 1 UNC 32-2 Final Four
2009: 1 UNC 28-4 National Champions
2011: 2 UNC 26-7 Elite 8
2012: 1 UNC 29-5 Elite 8 (Marshall broke his hand)

Every other year they were a 3 or lower, and really only in 2006 (when, as a 3, they lost to 11 George Mason), did they truly play below seed.

Reaction Score

True.. UNC's best beats anybody else's best. And the fact that the Final Four is being played in a football stadium also plays into their favor. It's not a good venue for 3-point shooting (as evidenced by the 2011 Final Four). I think the teams combined to shoot something like 28% from 3 in Houston last time.

Reaction Score
Brice Johnson is the ket, playing phenomenal basketball making more money for himself every time he steps on the floor.

Having said that, we all need either Nova or the Sooners to win this so the scoundrel semi winner does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom