Oklahoma Vs Washington WBB Time Out Dance Off | The Boneyard

Oklahoma Vs Washington WBB Time Out Dance Off

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Saw this live and thought it was absolutely awesome because I don't believe the player that started it got in the game but she got on TV-good for her.!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Somebody shoot me when I stop appreciating the great women who participate in this great sport. I love both of these coaches, these teams, and their conferences. Good on all of them.

Reaction Score
OMG...fun on the benches!! Nice to see the laughter and the crowd enjoying it. And for us tv viewers, a relief from the tedium of the refs reviewing something. (Isnt there a way to speed up at least some of those reviews?)

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Great! there was also a long delay as Wiese was waiting to take free throws as the refs kept meeting to figure something out and she started doing a little shimmy shake. The refs came back she got set again, and then they had another conference and she expanded on the little dance. Good for her as she was keeping herself loose.

Reaction Score
The dance-off was great, but kind of weird as to when it happened.

Early in the game Kelsey Plum was swatted with an intentional backhand across the face as she drove down the left side. The officials completely missed it.

This dance-off was going on during a timeout as the officials reviewed a second time that Plum was hit in the face, this time while dribbling on the perimeter. A Flagrant One was called.

Later on she was again swatted in the face on the perimeter. Three times in one game, all intentionally. So pardon me if I don't quite have friendly feelings towards some of the Oklahoma players and their coach.

Reaction Score
I think this is terrible.:D The coaches should have participated as well. I'd have loved to see Sherri do a few steps and maybe even Kim someday; would greatly improve her image.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Three times in one game, all intentionally. So pardon me if I don't quite have friendly feelings towards some of the Oklahoma players and their coach.

I was more concerned when two Montana St. players dove into the backs of her legs on a loose ball scramble early in the first round game. She got up gimpy and really didn't seem to have her normal "bounce" until the second half against Oklahoma. I guess if you can't stop her, trying to take her out of the game is one way to go.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Saw this live and thought it was absolutely awesome because I don't believe the player that started it got in the game but she got on TV-good for her.!

I was there too. The crowd loved it. Fun and spontaneous.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom