Okay, who wins this hypothetical? | The Boneyard

Okay, who wins this hypothetical?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Pitting the 2012 final-four mascots against one another in a winner-takes-all, steel-cage death match.
Who wins?
Husky?
Bear?
Tree?
Irish person?
(To prevent confusion and spurious claims, the Irish mascot cannot be considered either a leprechaun or under the influence of alcohol)

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Pitting the 2012 final-four mascots against one another in a winner-takes-all, steel-cage death match.
Who wins?
Husky?
Bear?
Tree?
Irish person?
(To prevent confusion and spurious claims, the Irish mascot cannot be considered either a leprechaun or under the influence of alcohol)

Tree. (on edit, I can't believe I answered)

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
My scenario --- small Irish person climbs tree. To avoid Bear. Bear climbs tree after Irish person. Husky pees on Tree - which crashes, killing Irish person, bear and Tree. Winner - Husky!! (and I answered that?? SMH...)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
It isn't just a small Irish person, but rather one wielding magic. Very dangerous. It, also, depends on the type of bear, basic black, eh, majestic, mystical and noble icebear warrior from the the Golden Compass triology and the things should end up with just a few shreds of green cloth. Clearly the immobility of the tree works against it and Husky urine is potent. In the end icebear and Husky just throw down a few cold ones and share a few laughs.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
It isn't just a small Irish person, but rather one wielding magic. Very dangerous. It, also, depends on the type of bear, basic black, eh, majestic, mystical and noble icebear warrior from the the Golden Compass triology and the things could end up with just a few shreds of green cloth. Clearly the immobility of the tree works against it and Husky urine is potent. In the end icebear and Husky just throw down a few cold ones and share a few laughs.

Oh noble Icebear warrior, I did not flesh out my scenario fully, please forgive your slacker admirer ChicagoGG...and please do not choke when spitting out nasty bits of green, probably moldy, accoutrements. May you and Husky toast each other many times in Valhalla (or Storrs...)

Ice Wins! Husky Wins!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Huskies and icebear ARE known to play together.

grizz36

Misabe Mukwa
Reaction Score
Who wins?
Husky?
Bear?
Tree?
Irish person?

How about the Tree? He/she has been known to over imbibe on occasion ... and get caught. We also know what dogs do to trees and what bears do in a group of trees. I've heard that Irish mascots don't even need trees. Any sidewalk will do.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Who wins?
Husky?
Bear?
Tree?
Irish person?

My answer it is a draw between the Irish person and the Husky. The husky pisses on the tree and the Irish person drinks the Bear.

Reaction Score
I just heard from Artie, the Fighting Artichoke of Scotsdale CC, and he's ripping mad. He says Stanford doesn't have a mascot, so he wants to represent them. I just hope the Blue Blob of Xavier U (Cincinnati) doesn't show up. He'd wipe everyone out.

JS

Reaction Score
How about the Tree? He/she has been known to over imbibe on occasion ... and get caught.
Yep. The Tree hasn't
always stood tall . . .

images

and, while still standing,
has been known to en-
gage in sexual harassment .
images

grizz36

Misabe Mukwa
Reaction Score
Yew are a bunch of clowns.

BTW - If I remember correctly, the Stanford tree lost a wrestling match a bunch of years ago to Vanessa Nygaard during the player introductions. Of course a bear, husky or Irishman might have lost a wrestling match to her also.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Yew are a bunch of clowns.

BTW - If I remember correctly, the Stanford tree lost a wrestling match a bunch of years ago to Vanessa Nygaard during the player introductions. Of course a bear, husky or Irishman might have lost a wrestling match to her also.
Life's a beech.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Who wins?
Husky?
Bear?
Tree?
Irish person?

My money was going to be on the Keebler Cookie elf in the tree. You so ruined this at the git go!:)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Elves, pa shah! But now you're pecan my interest and maybe we want to branch out into other possibilities. But we be stumped as to the truth.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
This thread was dead on the vine until people decided to spruce it up with clever word pears, then it got surprisingly poplar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom