Soul Brother
Reaction Score
tumblr_l9lgi6vkKr1qzx2fh.gif

I don't get the earnie reference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I don't see when people post videos or pictures - is there a setting I need to hit, I couldn't find it in preferences?

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
My personal highlight from that thread was this other nugget from the Nova fan:

IwillFlyAway
VUSports.com
Post #100
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore

Re: ACC official: ACC wants RU and Pound Puppies Reply

To say it's all aboit uconn is too simplistic. More, sum of the parts greater than the whole, and some of those parts are more equal than others, and some were greased to go while others needed a bit of a pull. But i guess you can kind of look at yourself as uconn's little brother.

Reaction Score
I'm the first to say I'm a big Uconn basketball fan (both men and women) and growing to like the football program more and more.

The more I read, especially Coach K's recent comments - he refers specifically to bringing in Connecticut and Rutgers in for a 16 team league, I believe we will be moving to the ACC. It's the best fit for all concerned. Uconn is known as a basketball power both men and women, and the ACC is a power basketball conference. Uconn is becoming a football program to be recognized and appreciated. And, a good fit.

And ESPN has just announced that the ACC has accepted Pitt and Syracuse! If the rumors are true that we have been talking to the ACC powers, the announcement could come this week that we move to the ACC. I would imagine discussions with Herbst, the new AD, Jim C, Geno, Paul P. and others has been ongoing for a while.

I'll be sad to see us leave the BE, but time moves on and so must we.

Just another thought, Hathaway may have been removed due to his resistance to discuss or explore a potential move to the ACC.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Just another thought, Hathaway may have been removed due to his resistance to discuss or explore a potential move to the ACC.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
I thought that too. Either be on the train or under the train.

Reaction Score
That VU "Insider" isn't an insider. Its NCAABalls. one of the biggest trolls on the internet. However, the scenario that he lays out, is actually possible.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Assuming that this is true, I think the fact that it took an offer we couldn't refuse to get us to budge makes us look good.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
That VU "Insider" isn't an insider. Its NCAABalls. one of the biggest trolls on the internet. However, the scenario that he lays out, is actually possible.
Al, are you saying that he is a blind squirrel and his statement is the nut that he happened to stumble upon? Kind of like you and your predictions when RU upset Louisville a few years back! ;)

Just kidding Al. Are you coming up to the Rent for the game this year?

Reaction Score
I'm not registered at Rivals, but I read someone say he'd made those predictions as far back as a year? If that guy guessed all of this a year ago and was right, he should go buy a lotto ticket. Or, he has some information.

Reaction Score
I'm not registered at Rivals, but I read someone say he'd made those predictions as far back as a year? If that guy guessed all of this a year ago and was right, he should go buy a lotto ticket. Or, he has some information.

I am sure he got some insider contact. There is no way people knew what was going on 1 year ago. It also does not surprise me to see the ACC being proactive 1 year ago vs. the BE with big Marinatto sitting on his butt eating Providence sandwichs.

Reaction Score
I am sure he got some insider contact. There is no way people knew what was going on 1 year ago. It also does not surprise me to see the ACC being proactive 1 year ago vs. the BE with big Marinatto sitting on his butt eating Providence sandwichs.

Dez Conner predited this a year ago, and as we know he has NO insider contacts, least of all at UConn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom