Okay, It Is Now Next Week... | The Boneyard

Okay, It Is Now Next Week...

Reaction Score
somebody PLEASE provide some GOOD news regarding AEH. I have been looking forward to seeing her play as a Husky for over two years now!

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Personal is personal and while we are all invested in 'our girls' lives, we are in fact strangers and they are in fact private individuals and amateurs who deserve to be able to maintain their own personal space.

I suspect we will eventually learn something of what is happening in time but we do need to respect the rights of these wonderful athletes and be patient.

(Not calling you out here Java, for expressing what we are all wondering.)

Reaction Score
Dude, relax.

We will know when it's time to know. This is an 18-year old girl.

Reaction Score
Personal is personal and while we are all invested in 'our girls' lives, we are in fact strangers and they are in fact private individuals and amateurs who deserve to be able to maintain their own personal space.

I suspect we will eventually learn something of what is happening in time but we do need to respect the rights of these wonderful athletes and be patient...
Agreed. That is why I was asking if anyone could provide some GOOD news. Still hoping.

victor64

retired Ohio teacher
Reaction Score
Didn't classes start today? Or is it next week? Her enrollment status in school could provide some insight. I am really hoping she is able to come back. Seems like a really nice kid.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom