Okay. All time UConn AAC team | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Okay. All time UConn AAC team

Reaction Score
I'm stunned how little love Hamilton is getting, he won an AACk championship!

Shabazz
Boat
DHam
Daniels
Brimah

Jalen
Vital
Bouknight
Miller
Carlton

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Bazz
Boat
Hamilton
Daniels
Giffey

Vital
Brimah
Miller
Purvis
Facey

I'm going five out, zero in.

Purvis still drives me crazy with his catching the ball out of bounds routine but he was all Husky in social media and seemed like a great teammate. And, when he got hot, he could really get going with points. Unfortunately it was usually to make an 18 point deficit in to a 2 point deficit. Really wish he could have tightened it up just a bit. He was close to being able to dominate. And he had some great dunks- looking at you SMU.

Hamilton was the other one who drove me crazy. He could fill up a stat sheet and was really good. Always had the sense he was biding time and was okay being really good rather than pushing to be great.

I really liked how Daniels progressed each season. He became a gimme 3-point shooter and was willing to mix it up underneath even when he was way undersized.

Facey. Too bad he hadn't redshirted because he came on real strong his senior year to be a very good front court player and exactly what you want out of a classic 4 man.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Love me some Boatright....

But I think Jalen Adams is a better player. He just existed at a very unfortunate time for the program, and poor coaching and leadership hindered him.

If we are going strictly on accomplishments/success, then probably

Bazz, Boatright, Vital, Daniels/Hamilton, Brimah.

But if I'm picking a starting 5 for Hurley to start from scratch with, I think our best AAC team is- Bazz, Adams, Vital, Hamilton, Brimah.

Reaction Score
I'm stunned how little love Hamilton is getting, he won an AACk championship!

Shabazz
Boat
DHam
Daniels
Brimah

Jalen
Vital
Bouknight
Miller
Carlton
And led the league boards. Did adrien even do that? Granted different competition and he had a team full of glass cleaners

Reaction Score
Shabazz, Boatright, Vital, Daniels, Brimah

Hamilton, Miller, Jalen, Giffey, TYLER OLANDER THE GOAT

Reaction Score
Bazz
Boat
Hamilton
Daniels
Giffey

Vital
Brimah
Miller
Purvis
Facey

I'm going five out, zero in.

Purvis still drives me crazy with his catching the ball out of bounds routine but he was all Husky in social media and seemed like a great teammate. And, when he got hot, he could really get going with points. Unfortunately it was usually to make an 18 point deficit in to a 2 point deficit. Really wish he could have tightened it up just a bit. He was close to being able to dominate. And he had some great dunks- looking at you SMU.

Hamilton was the other one who drove me crazy. He could fill up a stat sheet and was really good. Always had the sense he was biding time and was okay being really good rather than pushing to be great.

I really liked how Daniels progressed each season. He became a gimme 3-point shooter and was willing to mix it up underneath even when he was way undersized.

Facey. Too bad he hadn't redshirted because he came on real strong his senior year to be a very good front court player and exactly what you want out of a classic 4 man.
Where Rodney pride couldn’t stay in bounds Hamilton’s spin move at the foul line was was as infuriating. But he did learn to throw it up for brimah.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom