OK, You Guys Stink! | The Boneyard

OK, You Guys Stink!

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
I tried to be egalitarian and consensus building, but you all stuck at this stuff.

I hereby declare myself to be Plenipotentiary of the MOJO, ProTem.

Dempster is now hung. He is a feckless crapweasel, and deserving off a good banning, for crimes against the MOJO, to wit:

Unforgivable abdication of his responsibilities as Post Season Adjudicator of MOJO Justice.

Overt mockery of all attempts to recover and reposition the Boneyard to adapt to his shameless abdication.

Hereby, Deepster is banned from any commentary on the Boneyard until the NCAAT 2022 has ended.

All loyal members of the Boneyard are directed to mock, belittle and otherwise shame and ridicule the dastardly dwarf, as an appendment or signature in all NCAAT posts, from now until the end of the tourney.

Should any of you visit swami in the memory care unit, please gently inform him that he is out of a job, as well. Should he somehow gain access to an internet connected device, and somehow remember his Boneyard log-in (doubtful), loyal Boneyarders are encouraged to direct him to a convenient ice cream stand where he can commiserate with his fellow dementia patients.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
netflix show GIF

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I tried to be egalitarian and consensus building, but you all stuck at this stuff.

Dempster is now hung. He is a feckless crapweasel, and deserving off a good banning, for crimes against the MOJO, to wit:
The bastard pitched a one-hitter against the Mets in 2000 so I am happy to see him hang, but I have no idea what that has to do with Husky mojo.

Reaction Score
The bastard pitched a one-hitter against the Mets in 2000 so I am happy to see him hang, but I have no idea what that has to do with Husky mojo.
Two posts in and the doddering old fool can’t get a sentence straight.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Let’s recognize it for what it is: a cry for help.

For starters—and correct me if I’m wrong—no one is ever hung until after Selection Sunday.

Secondly, unlike @prankster and many others here, I am not convinced that you are done. Yet.

Reading between the lines, I see glimmers of hope. Yes, I realize that the powers that be would like to end the hangings, but there are ways to dispense justice here without offending them.

All of this is premature. Let’s see what kind of moxie we have these next few days.

arch

Reaction Score

Unforgivable abdication of his responsibilities as Post Season Adjudicator of MOJO Justice.
Four sentences in, three errors. A rethink may be in order.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
. Yes, I realize that the powers that be would like to end the hangings, but there are ways to dispense justice here without offending them.
Tom doesn’t want to stop hangings. He he greenlighted us using Senhor again. Don’t get me wrong, he said he thinks it’s run its course, but if we want to do it he’s fine with it.

I’m sorry, we can’t just hope that Deep will snap out of it. He’s admitted that he doesn’t have it anymore. I, for one, take him at his word.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Tom doesn’t want to stop hangings. He he greenlighted us using Senhor again. Don’t get me wrong, he said he thinks it’s run its course, but if we want to do it he’s fine with it.

I’m sorry, we can’t just hope that Deep will snap out of it. He’s admitted that he doesn’t have it anymore. I, for one, take him at his word.
I will leave the mojo symbols to those who run the site and dispense with justice. I agree that it is doable.

As for @Deepster, I believe he is either persuadable, or that he has a plan to ride in and retake his rightly position as Jurrdge at the appropriate time.

I may also be deluded.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
If we win the national championship; whaler, sdhusky, , etc. should be brought back.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I will leave the mojo symbols to those who run the site and dispense with justice. I agree that it is doable.

As for @Deepster, I believe he is either persuadable, or that he has a plan to ride in and retake his rightly position as Jurrdge at the appropriate time.

I may also be deluded.
Or he’s hedging his bet by sitting back - being critical if it crashes and burns, but claiming credit if we win a natty.

Reaction Score

Overt mockery of all attempts to recover and reposition the Boneyard to adapt to his shameless abdication.

Hereby, Deepster is banned from any commentary on the Boneyard until the NCAAT 2022 has ended.

All loyal members of the Boneyard are directed to mock, belittle and otherwise shame and ridicule the dastardly dwarf, as an appendment or signature in all NCAAT posts, from now until the end of the tourney.

Should any of you visit swami in the memory care unit, please gently inform him that he is out of a job, as well. Should he somehow gain access to an internet connected device, and somehow remember his Boneyard log-in (doubtful), loyal Boneyarders are encouraged to direct him to a convenient ice cream stand where he can commiserate with his fellow dementia patients.
You had me at "feckless crapweasel."

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Dempster is a pustule. A festering boil on Laurie Fine's ample buttocks. He is Mark Emmert's enthusiastic fluffer.

I am in the enviable no lose position. When the Huskies win, I reign Supreme as the one who brought the MOJO that propelled our team to the pinnacle.

Should we not win, it will be only because that coprolite (look it up) Deep (damned autocorrect keeps turning Deepster into Demster. More accurate would be Dumpster) has determined to not only abdicate that small task that he so proudly trumpets, year over year, but to ridicule the Boneyard's necessary work around.

And you characters are enabling him, at this point.

Not at all my fault that you, collectively repudiate the powers that have delivered us our successes.

And, I will add, when I was hung, my sentence was that I could not post ANYTHING referencing Senhor, for the duration.

Not at all a simple task for me. But I bore my sentence as instructed. We all enjoyed our finest, funniest championship ever on this board (prove me wrong).

Not only is Dumpster flaunting his obligation as Judge (now, former Judge), he refuses to accept and follow through on his sentence (unsurprising for such a character less toadstool), but, so, too, at you clowns failing to heap scorn and derision upon him, as instructed.

So, none of you anal pores want to win, either. I get it.

Even the least creative of you could fall back on the litany of taunts from The Holy Grail ("I unclog my nose at you", etc.).

But you all would prefer to wallow in failure. Bask in the shadows of MOJO hell.

Did you know that a demon, trapped for a millennium, inside a rock, in Japan, has been released upon the world? Well, it happened. The rock just split, and it has been released upon the world. (You can look it up.)

Properly defended, here, by powerful MOJO, we can deflect the demon, from our team, and facilitate the visitation of its destructive power upon our enemies (including Dumpster, the fluffer of Emmert.)

Now get your shet together. Get it together and put it in a bag.

We have work to do. Follow your very simple, well communicated orders.

I am Ray D. Tutte. Plenipotentiary (pro tem) of the MOJO. King of Everything. (Classical reference, there.) I have no time for flatulance and orgasms (nother classical reference).

I swear I am dealing with a short bus filled with window lickers.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Dempster is a pustule. A festering boil on Laurie Fine's ample buttocks. He is Mark Emmert's enthusiastic fluffer.

I am in the enviable no lose position. When the Huskies win, I reign Supreme as the one who brought the MOJO that propelled our team to the pinnacle.

Should we not win, it will be only because that coprolite (look it up) Deep (damned autocorrect keeps turning Deepster into Demster. More accurate would be Dumpster) has determined to not only abdicate that small task that he so proudly trumpets, year over year, but to ridicule the Boneyard's necessary work around.

Not at all my fault that you, collectively repudiate the powers that have delivered us our successes.

And, I will add, when I was hung, my sentence was that I could not post ANYTHING referencing Senhor, for the duration.

Not at all a simple task for me. But I bore my sentence as instructed. We all enjoyed our finest, funniest championship ever on this board (prove me wrong).

Not only is Dumpster flaunting his obligation as Judge (now, former Judge), he refuses to accept and follow through on his sentence (unsurprising for such a character less toadstool), but, so, too, at you clowns failing to heap scorn and derision upon him, as instructed.

Even the least creative of you could fall back on the litany of taunts from The Holy Grail ("I unclog my nose at you", etc.).

But you all would prefer to wallow in failure. Bask in the shadows of MOJO hell.

Did you know that a demon, trapped for a millennium, inside a rock, in Japan, has been released upon the world? Well, it happened. The rock just split, and it has been released upon the world. (You can look it up.)

Properly defended, here, by powerful MOJO, we can deflect the demon, from our team, and facilitate the visitation of its destructive power upon our enemies (including Dumpster, the fluffer of Emmert.)

I am Ray D. Tutte. Plenipotentiary (pro tem) of the MOJO. King of Everything. (Classical reference, there.) I have no time for flatulance and orgasms (nother classical reference).

I hereby accept this ruling as law and support this new regime. Long live judge prankster.

Reaction Score

Jesus. Nonsense like this sure ain’t gonna get it done. Toothless insults and no sizzle at all to the crime or sentence. Every one of your posts make me realize I made the right choice to cut bait now.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Jesus. Nonsense like this sure ain’t gonna get it done. Toothless insults and no sizzle at all to the crime or sentence. Every one of your posts make me realize I made the right choice to cut bait now.
Posted like the jackwagon that you are.

I honestly understand how your life has turned out as it has.

You still eat raw potatoes? Still think it does anything?

You know, it had been noticed that there is a requirement that the gallows occupant be at least.somewhat accepting of his fate. You had relied upon that for years.

Now we all see you for the fraud that you have ever been. You are like the rooster that thinks the sun came up because he crowed. Anyone or no one could have accomplished what you claim to have accomplished.

4 Nattys? Heck, random access couldn't have done much worse than you.

Shoo shoo orange flu. Hell, you should have quit the year before that fiasco. Would have saved us all a horrible March Madness, both on the hardwood and on the Boneyard.

We should probably have done a slightly better job of ditching you back in the nomad days.

You are starting to remind me of that dope from Fresno State. What was his name? Buff?

Well, keep it up. I may start aiming that escaped demon in your direction, you empty headed lawn fungus. There are
euglenoids with more self awareness than you possess.

You have the mental capacity of an axylotl.

Keep killing the MOJO. Wear that as your badge of honor this season. Have you checked the memory care place? Maybe swami needs a room mate.

The two of you can fiddle with each other's fart clams.

Last edited:

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Super Bowl Running GIF by Rocket Mortgage

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I don't think this thread angers the mojo gods, but I think it's premature and misguided. And @willie99 the green glass swill needs to die.

I think we need to search for the answer. Luke Murray being on staff feels like a sign to me.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I don't think this thread angers the mojo gods, but I think it's premature and misguided. And @willie99 the green glass swill needs to die.

I think we need to search for the answer. Luke Murray being on staff feels like a sign to me.
Bill Murray Movie GIF by Hollywood Suite

Finally someone has taken the wheel and yanked it in the right direction. perhaps the mojo feels stale because we’ve trodded out the same tropes like Groundhog Day.

Looks like 6 more Ws of Spring to me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom