OK, this time for sure......Official UCONN vs Buffalo prediction thread | The Boneyard

OK, this time for sure......Official UCONN vs Buffalo prediction thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
UConn 27 - Buffalo 6

The defense has come alive, and they confound the Bulls. UConn is back in business and ready for Homecoming against the other Bulls...

Reaction Score
Warde's last school - 24
Warde's current school - 15

Though I should probably wait to see if Phillips is healthy

Reaction Score
I'm not going to guess at this one, but what Buffalo lacks in running game and defense (a lot) they do have a much better passing game than Michigan. I hope the Huskies are not lulled into a false sense of security after the Michigan game. Buffalo's WR will test them more than Michigan did.

Reaction Score
I think we start slow but the players overcome the hellacious coaching.

UConn 24-14.

Reaction Score
Not calling anyone out, but if I couldn't predict a W, I just wouldn't post. Why bother to be a negative x/&$?!/x? I look for a breakout win UCONN 31 Buffs 7. And I hope this game becomes the harbinger for a 7 win (or more) season.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Not calling anyone out, but if I couldn't predict a W, I just wouldn't post. Why bother to be a negative x/&$?!/x? I look for a breakout win UCONN 31 Buffs 7. And I hope this game becomes the harbinger for a 7 win (or more) season.

That would be why I haven't posted in a single prediction thread this year. That being said, I am hopeful that the defense carries their effort last week into this week. We're going to have problems containing that Neutz kid but I think we manage to just get over the line 24-17 in a nail biter.

And if I'm wrong and we lose, I don't see what benefit there would be in keeping PP around any longer. Go interim coach (either Hughes or Weist), can GDL, let Foley coach OL (and TE) and see what this team might be able to do with some hope and change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom