OK that was nice, so can we talk Temple? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OK that was nice, so can we talk Temple?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
It all depends on how we start. Not sure if we have the energy to come back from a 10+ point deficit again. We have to hit them in the mouth to start the game, for a change.

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
DeCosey is the best closer in the league. We need to get a nice healthy lead. How about a nice clean 15 point win fellas? Heart Healthy
#HeartHealthy, yeah I like that. Cardiac Kemba was really emotionally satisfying and all that, and JA's miracle was stupefying, but the fanbase of the O[W]G's can't handle that much more. Go 1999 SJU on Temple and go easy on us oldsters; can't pull out much more hair, not sure if the ticker will tock if it's another 60 minute roller coaster.

Reaction Score
As tired as UConn may be, it is not like Temple is a deep team. In a blowout yesterday, they essentially played 7 guys. Decousey played 38 minutes, Brown played the entire game. With Lowe out, they really don't have a ton of depth in the backcourt. Get these guys in foul trouble...they don't have any other options.
We can't get anyone but ourselves into foul trouble.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
the key to success lie in:
SM - is he going to decided to be aggressive offensively and move around - is he going to step to the ball? Defensively is he going to play with his legs and feet or is he just going to slap and grab? Rebounds - 1 yesterday is plain BS. stay in the scrum, get position, grab the ball, outlet pass and then run the court - for a guy his size he has to be one of the biggest rebounding underachievers.
AB - Defensively he has to blockout and sky for the ball - how many times yesterday did Cincy guys just reach over him for the rebound? Offensively he needs to become active - set a high screen and the roll to the hoop.
SG - still would love to see him in an off the bench role. If he aint shooting he aint doing anything. plain and simple. Keep the ball out of his hands as the clock winds down.
PN - he did some good things yesterday - at least he moves and doesn't panic - let him play 10 minutes
Omar - for some reason yesterday he looked like the injured unsure OC - can't figure him out.
KF- ran around like a chicken with his head cutoff - I normally plead for more PT for the kid but not at that level
RP, DHam and JA - hoping that they continue the momentum they walked off the court with - DHams stats were unreal

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
DHam's great shooting at the end raised him to 9 for 24 for the game. That is not unreal.

Reaction Score
Our kids have got to be exhausted physically but emotionally energized. Our confidence (particularly Jalen's and Amida's) have to be on another level.

I feel better about playing Temple than I did about Cincy. I don't want to get too cocky as a fan but I like our chances.

Could not agree more. Let's take care of business boys! That way if we can win this conference tourney we can complain about how much better we are than the rest of these clownish teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom