OK - Now everybody can..... | The Boneyard

OK - Now everybody can.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Stout hearted man. I was pretty twitchy the first half, myself. Then the world began to turn on its axis again, and all was well.
This is a good (great) team. We're not going out to a 12 seed. Nope, no way.

Reaction Score
This is a good (great) team. We're not going out to a 12 seed. Nope, no way.
They weren't the normal 12-seed. One of the better teams we faced all year. I think the way they played had a lot to do with the way we played in the first half. Wasn't just a bad shooting day by us. I think we wore them down in the second half, but it wasn't easy.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
They weren't the normal 12-seed. One of the better teams we faced all year. I think the way they played had a lot to do with the way we played in the first half. Wasn't just a bad shooting day by us. I think we wore them down in the second half, but it wasn't easy.
True, but I still wasn't worried. We have a really good team. It'll take more than a couple players off and the other team with hot shooting to beat UCONN.

Reaction Score
We watched the game in a bar with the sound turned down, so the question I have is:
Who the hell was that little guard with the dark hair and the mid-range jumper? I don't care about the center. I want that one for my team.

Meanwhile, let's hope all the badly missed shots are out of the way now. If UConn were to use its first-half offense against a FF team, it'd lose.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Interesting that all four teams shot worse going at the TV right hand basket - wonder if there is something in the background at that end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom