Ok No one wants to tv us | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ok No one wants to tv us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
First,as Minidarren has said, WatchESPN is a computer app. It is for online streaming. You are given access to WatchESPN if your cable provider has a deal with ESPN. Most do.

You can get WatchESPN on your Android, IOS and Windows device.
I mean how do I "Make sure I have the latest version of the app?"

I've been using Watch ESPN for years. I know how this stuff works to a degree.

Edit I'm on the ACCN website and even they aren't listing the game ACC Network Schedule of Games -

Reaction Score
What nobody is understanding it seems is that a lot of us are trying to watch the game through the WatchESPN app, I know how to use it and have the complete sports package...however for some reason the ACCN is saying we don't have that channel subscription. That's the issue.

Reaction Score
What are you trying to watch it on?
Literally anything. I've searched my entire TV package and have tried Watch ESPN several times with other listed games and am having no issues but if you recall, I said that when I click the link for our game, it basically says I'm not an authorized user.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Make sure you have the latest version of WatchESPN. The earlier versions didn't have the ACCN.
That worked now I have to recall my xfinity email address

Reaction Score
Literally anything. I've searched my entire TV package and have tried Watch ESPN several times with other listed games and am having no issues but if you recall, I said that when I click the link for our game, it basically says I'm not an authorized user.

I'm in California using an Android tablet. I have DirectTV as my login provider Using the WatchESPN app, on the upper left:

click the three dashes, and a drop down menu appears. Look for the ACCN.

Can you get that far?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-11-19-10-28-36.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-19-10-28-36.png
    145.4 KB · Views: 22

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Now that I can watch, Williams is horrible. So slow getting moving

Reaction Score
I'm in California using an Android tablet. I have DirectTV as my login provider Using the WatchESPN app, on the upper left:

click the three dashes, and a drop down menu appears. Look for the ACCN.

Can you get that far?
I'm just on Chrome on my laptop. I have Cox. I am logged in to my account and it is still happening. Yes, there is a drop-down menu that lists the networks and games, including ACCN and the game. Still not authorized.

Reaction Score
I'm just on Chrome on my laptop. I have Cox. I am logged in to my account and it is still happening. Yes, there is a drop-down menu that lists the networks and games, including ACCN and the game. Still not authorized.

Do you have Cox for cable (TV)? Or just internet.

Reaction Score
Do you have Cox for cable (TV)? Or just internet.
Both....

Okay so on Cox they have Contour which is their kind of search engine for finding shows and such. They have a tab for college and NFL games this weekend. Under "Airing Now" I can select all the other games across ESPN and conference networks, except ACCN, which is not showing up. It's like ACCN is not part of the package on the West Coast.

edit I don't even know why I care this much, I'm listening on UConn's website and it sounds awful, and I probably shouldn't even want to watch

Reaction Score
Amazon Fire stick for the win. Although not being able to watch this wouldn't be that much of a loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom