Ok, let's win this! | The Boneyard

Ok, let's win this!

Reaction Score
If I understand it correctly, St. Francis (PA), 11 a.m. Saturday, ESPN2?

Reaction Score
Nailed it! Florida State as #3 and South Carolina as #2.

I like our chances for the final four. But then we have to go against Notre Dame again?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
[QUOTE."Centerstream, post: 2622052, member: 7951"]I believe that the MSU rematch would be in the NC game, according to postings on the bracketology thread[/QUOTE]
MSU will likely have to get through either Baylor or Louisville first.

Reaction Score
If I understand it correctly, St. Francis (PA), 11 a.m. Saturday, ESPN2?
yes, already got the email from uconn athletics advertising tickets :) (since it's at Gampel)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Definitely! Oregon is not last year's team. They have another excellent big, and Ionescu is even better. They're not wide-eyed nubies this year. They could clobber Notre Dame.
ND did a poor job of stopping Louisville’s outside game in their 33-point loss. Oregon is one of the best 3-point shooting teams in the nation. ND will need their A game to win in Spokane.

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
ESPN2 has four games scheduled for 11;00AM Saturday indicating whip around coverage.

As soon as UConn drops a 20 point lead on their opponent, ESPN will switch to more competitive games. :mad:

Reaction Score
ESPN2 has four games scheduled for 11;00AM Saturday indicating whip around coverage.

As soon as UConn drops a 20 point lead on their opponent, ESPN will switch to more competitive games. :mad:
Not if you live in CT. We will probably get the whole game.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score

The last 4 years UConn has been carried on ESPN2 with other games at the same time. All four years they have never been cut away to another game out here in Vegas. I believe the reason why is because they get more viewership than the other 3 games combined.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

A 20-point lead? Some folks will get 6 minutes of coverage. ;)

I’ll be in Vegas and will be out watching soccer for a while. Will the game(s) be on UConn/IMG radio?

HGN

Reaction Score

:( Vegas , I hope you wrong. But being a Betting man and Vegasan, you're probably right. I hate the switching.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score

According to the guide, UConn vs St. Francis (Pa) isn't a whip-around game. If it changes, you should be able to watch the whole game on the ESPN app.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
:( Vegas , I hope you wrong. But being a Betting man and Vegasan, you're probably right. I hate the switching.

Unless they change from what they have been doing over the last 4 years the UConn game will stay on here in Vegas with very little or no Whip Around. I've yet to find UConn/IMGradio out here, but if you do please let me know what station it is locally.

HGN

Reaction Score
Unless they change from what they have been doing over the last 4 years the UConn game will stay on here in Vegas with very little or no Whip Around. I've yet to find UConn/IMGradio out here, but if you do please let me know what station it is locally.
Will do.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
A 20-point lead? Some folks will get 6 minutes of coverage. ;)

I’ll be in Vegas and will be out watching soccer for a while. Will the game(s) be on UConn/IMG radio?

Welcome to Vegas, sorry about the weather, its usually sunny and 65 this time of year. What soccer tournament is out here this week.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Welcome to Vegas, sorry about the weather, its usually sunny and 65 this time of year. What soccer tournament is out here this week.
Thanks!! High school girls showcase. Cait is a junior (undersized at 5’0” and 100 lbs.) and hoping (fingers crossed) for a Division II scholarship. She played on the Philippines U-16 national team that went 3-1 in China about 18 months ago.

I expect the wind chill at her Saturday night game to be about 40. Brrr!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Google UConn/IMG radio or just go to the UConn Huskies website. It’s Internet-based. You can get it on a smart phone or computer, not a radio. Bob and Deb are quite good.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Google UConn/IMG radio or just go to the UConn Huskies website. It’s Internet-based. You can get it on a smart phone or computer, not a radio. Bob and Deb are quite good.

I will do that, the winds are picking up and it supposed to get colder, but I think it is supposed to be warmer starting Saturday. Where are they playing at?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I will do that, the winds are picking up and it supposed to get colder, but I think it is supposed to be warmer starting Saturday. Where are they playing at?
Some facility in Summerlin. I’m preparing for cold. Layers and the down parka, just in case. I’ve watched night games in So. Cal. in Nov. and frozen my butt off.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom