OK KO it's time | The Boneyard

OK KO it's time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Your team gets every touch foul on earth and then Purvis makes a steal gets fouled by Perkins (is Bilas blind?) and then Miller gets walked under by Sabonis and they are calling nothing on them. Please quite being friends with everyone and grab your inner Jim Calhoun. You need to jaw a little and let them know.

Reaction Score
KO is way too passive with the officials, and it hurts the team. At least with JC you knew he was going to fight to get a fair whistle and a makeup call when we were wronged.

Reaction Score
Ok right in front of you a moving screen by Sabonis on the Nelson 3 and immediately thereafter a charge by Sabonis goes uncalled. You want to show your kids you have their back and fire them up make a move. get dirty with the stripes and let them know we deserve some calls too. Few is crying to Andy Katz at halftime about calls? Are you kidding me what am I watching here?

Horatio

15 years no Madden
Reaction Score
We haven't gotten the whistle this whole tourney. We're also not drawing enough fouls and finishing. Also, we're not finishing at all this tourney. Plus , we're not finishing. In addition to that, we're not finishing .

Reaction Score
Gonzaga is extremely physical on the glass not saying they foul every time but maybe one or two over the back or holds

Reaction Score
We haven't gotten the whistle this whole tourney. We're also not drawing enough fouls and finishing. Also, we're not finishing at all this tourney. Plus , we're not finishing.

Hey I'm not saying we would be close to the Zags or anything at all but I am sick of watching the calls go the other way and I am sure the players feel the same way. KO needs to show them he has their back it's sickening out there.

The only time he got mad he thought McClellan traveled, he didn't. Geez Kev quit trying to friends for crying out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom