OK! Jordan Canada gets it! | The Boneyard

OK! Jordan Canada gets it!

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
"Monique Billings and Jordin Canada, didn't do everything they hoped. But they got a good idea of what they want their team to be as the season goes on."

"What the standard looks like," Canada said of what she learned from facing UConn. "It taught us we're not there yet. But it shows where we're going to be. I thought we had some moments that showed, 'This is what UCLA basketball is."

"But it teaches us, 'This is what excellence is.' And that's UConn. How they execute, the way they pass, their communication, their energy. And they had fun at the same time."

Last edited:

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
When you do something you love its not work and its not practice its fun and when its fun it comes easy.

Reaction Score
I thought Kennedy Burke's comments about realizing she can't really take time off in practice that she needs to stay focused and work harder were also very insightful on her part.

Reaction Score
It won't be until CD and Geno are gone that their system is truly appreciated.

You would think after all this time some program would truly incorporate his lessons and build a contender.
It says a lot that Geno/CD took two returning starters and 3 role players and made a run to the FF. I have no doubt that if they made it to the title game they would have won.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson

Top Bottom