OK...how raucous can we make XL Sunday? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OK...how raucous can we make XL Sunday?

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
It’s XLCenterFan. And I get rowdy at Gampel as well. I didn’t think my username through enough when I chose it. Don’t confuse me for being overly partial/biased towards Hartford. I love both venues.

There is another.Not you. Mike knows of whom I speak.

:)

Reaction Score
Then why do we say, "Let's go, Huskies!" instead of "You went, Huskies!"?
Never really thought about this before, but the Red chant is quite literally “You went, Huskies!” … You guys just did something good enough for this crowd to get up, point at this guy who decides if the accomplishment earned the chant and then him acknowledging it was indeed deserving of receiving the spelling out of U-C-O-N-N in unison.

Reaction Score
Same point I made on the last crowd thread. Couldn't get a run going.

No Big Red chants either. Why? Never got a run going.

If the team can't get on a run to the point where Dickie V would be yelling "Get a TO baby!!" you can't put it on the crowd.

------

One of my big gripes in the game was they should have never taken Hawkins out. I believe he could have scored 40 in the first half if they just keep feeding him. The crowd would have gone bananas and IMHO the game would have been over.

I remember actually laughing out loud when Hawkins was on fire and went to the bench for Alleyne after he got a turnover for stepping out of bounds before catching the ball

Reaction Score
Don’t understand the talk about the venue yesterday,the way we played defense and turned the ball over your not going to win many games no matter where it was , especially in conference!!!

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
It’s XLCenterFan. And I get rowdy at Gampel as well. I didn’t think my username through enough when I chose it. Don’t confuse me for being overly partial/biased towards Hartford. I love both venues.
I appreciate the clarification.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom